"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 03:53:01 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Not every pker is the same........  (Read 6999 times)

the underground

• very grumpy bear
Not every pker is the same........
« on: April 20, 2013, 09:45:33 pm »

I was in broken hills today when I got pked TWICE- at the same time. 2 of my chars were there at the same time, and burst-fire waeps kill everyone they meet. That sucked. I was actually furious.

I came back in the blind hope maybe something got left behind... and got SHOT again.

Then something weird happened. I thought I was dead, but my attacker healed me.

We talked a little and he sgreed to replace my losses... but when we met he did one better, replacing everything I'd lost (and the items I'd recovered, btw) and a few more on top of it.

I'm still a little chaffed in my posterior region about it (put me behind sched), but at least this group stepped up.

So... there. Take it for what it's worth or not, I don't care.
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
Re: Not every pker is the same........
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 10:29:24 pm »

Has happened before and will happen again.

Anyway let's share our BH PK stories. I was in BH once with a crappy build and I don't remember how many molotovs which I wanted to sell :D Suddenly some guys in low tier gear kill the shit out of me. I respawn, go back to BH, and start trolling them, saying stuff like "Hey, please keep those molotovs, I perfectly understand you're noobs and need my items, it's ok". They kill me again, I respawn and go back to BH one more time to repeat my message. One of the guys calms down and tells his friends not to kill me, and says I can pick up my molotovs, but his friend kills me. I relog to another character, grab a regular minigun, go to BH and kill them with one burst for each of them.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 10:30:02 pm »

That s very usual.Majority of pk do it for the lulz,griefer are less than cool guys that just needs to buff they ego with miniguns bigger than their penis.But it feels weird first time it happens.  :P
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 10:31:47 pm »

Anyway let's share our BH PK stories.
I once stumbled upon a player in BH and decided to abandon my holy quest of killing him without mercy. Hehe!

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 10:48:17 pm »

I remember you didn't kill me on my normal character as well there, and we were "guarding" the mine, your false masquerade of edginess and murder is tumbling, Kilgore!!111 ;P
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 12:13:39 am »

Must have been a moment when an evil and hidden carebearish power overcame my usual healthy murderous attitude  :-[

I don't keep such harrowing events in my memory because they have a foul stench of a carebear roaming outside of his native area (respawn).
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 12:17:27 am by Kilgore »
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 05:56:24 pm »

I have to assign it similarly as "Stockholm sydrome" when victim starts feeling with his captor. Anyway, cool story.
- The Hawks -

avv

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 06:13:44 pm »

I was in broken hills today when I got pked TWICE- at the same time. 2 of my chars were there at the same time, and burst-fire waeps kill everyone they meet. That sucked. I was actually furious.

I came back in the blind hope maybe something got left behind... and got SHOT again.

Hilarious  ;D

But yeah the guy got upset because you were just a nuub, not some powerplayer who would have returned with his pvp alt.

Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2013, 07:23:01 pm »

Hilarious  ;D

But yeah the guy got upset because you were just a nuub, not some powerplayer who would have returned with his pvp alt.
how the hell would HE know? the char is an fng, but I'm not.........

Dark.

• I heard he came from the North.
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2013, 07:28:09 pm »

Not every pker is the same........

Definitively true. Deputy_Dope is a fucking douchebag PKer (don't take it as an insult), but he's probably the nicest person I ever met in this game.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 07:33:54 pm by Dark. »

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2013, 07:32:28 pm »

PKer is a pretty cool guy.
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2013, 01:53:15 am »

I feel sorry for the new people. Sure, I guess they must feel the pain of the wasteland, for here is not the disneyland. I usually say "welcome to the wasteland" when they ask me "why?" on ground. In exceptional cases I can return valuable things, depends on my mood haha. What I seek is even good pvp like said avv. I healed you because you came back many times, I was struck by the insistence. Good luck!
Eat shit and DIE!

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 07:33:34 am »

Strange, I asked th same questtion, he answered "Mercy." Haven't seen THAT word used a lot.....
I get some people WAN to fight other players, and I may do that at some point. A fair fight is a fair fight is a fair fight, and everyone invovled in this incident were there of their own free will, I just got caught in the crossfire.
Did they make excses? Nope. They made it "as" right as possible. It may have been a case of target misidentification. It happens, I almost did it once (when a friend came running across the wastes without announcing himself).
And- As far as I know, nobody used a mini-gun. :/

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 11:34:59 pm »

the real story to what happend to this guy, there was a tc timer on broken hills, and he entered and got killed , because when there is tc timer everyone whos not in the same faction gets killed because you dont know if hes enemy scout or not or planning to kill you with his friends he came back twice got killed twice, till it got noticed that he was just a player trying to trade his stuff, anyways we scouted with our sneakers and he enterd again and i shot him, as first reaction, i then healed him and told him to get his stuff and leave because we was basicly scouting around trying to find the enimies see if they wil come back, then other guys in faction shot him because my mistake i didnt warn the others not  to shoot him , which was my bad but we left his stuff and let him loot it back and also other loot that was there , soo underground we didnt mean you no harm, next time you see that a faction is takeing a town please dont enter it because you will just get shot, not because the guys are pkers its just they gotta do it because we dont know if you are a enemy or not even with low hp you could be scouting, wait till tc timer is off and wait like 30 mins after that

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2013, 03:20:08 am »

No it was a pvp thing. THEY made it right....
Prsise people and you get bashed for it?

Oh wait diffrent story. I don't want to hear abot the tc thing.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 03:22:58 am by the underground »

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 19 queries.