Other > General Game Discussion

Game impressions general

(1/8) > >>

Energyman:
The most horrible game ever!!!!

Turn combat does not work at all... ok if it doesn't, then why didn't you use 3D base from Vegas??? You are using Fallout 2 base game... are you insane??? And above all you ask people for support money and extra $5 for purchasing prehistoric Fallout 2...

I die... my stuff gone!!!

Look people... if you want real life environment then you should have 3D hologram Star Trek technology where I can where a hologram suit... feel, think, smell and see things around me...

In this prehistoric version of Fallout, you notice enemy actually when it is already in position to kill you... If we are in REAL LIFE I will use strategy to defeat much stronger enemy... It menas non linear gaming.... like this I am nothing but siting duck and refuse to invest another penny in this nonsense...

Goodbye!!!!

MRtrader:
hmm well i guess he never played Fallout 1 and 2...lol

Kilgore:
These tears of a "too-harsh" noob are too sweet for my personal taste.

Nice_Boat:

--- Quote from: Energyman on April 15, 2013, 12:22:41 am ---I die... my stuff gone!!!

--- End quote ---

What the hell man... you must be playing without the Gold Account. When I die my stuff is already waiting for me at the base.

greenthumb:
Noob left. :) I would offer help to such lost existence but seems it would be worthless since he do not love basic engine. Too young player, this part of gaming industry is closed for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version