"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 02:46:30 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: who thinks im right and agrees?  (Read 7852 times)

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
Re: who thinks im right and agrees?
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2013, 10:50:44 pm »

Because writing "server is shit do something or i quit" is not a statement, but bullshit, and should be erased along with the post maker.

because everyone who gives a crap about this game should have his topics deleted or be banned. attitudes like yours make me sick.

Mrockatansky

• -Guardian-
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2013, 10:56:54 pm »

...and guess which one are leaving.
 I didn't mention Guardians just because they represent no real force in my opinion.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2013, 11:05:59 pm »

Both.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2013, 12:14:45 am »

Because writing "server is shit do something or i quit" is not a statement, but bullshit, and should be erased along with the post maker.

i didnt say i was going to quite :D read the post proppa before you say facts that aint true, i said lets wipe the game start fresh and kick jov from dev team, and get rid of stupied updates and try to get this game back into shape instead of it becoming crap, you have some stupied attitude read the post. duhhh

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2013, 12:18:15 am »

i didnt say i was going to quite :D read the post proppa before you say facts that aint true, i said lets wipe the game start fresh and kick jov from dev team, and get rid of stupied updates and try to get this game back into shape instead of it becoming crap, you have some stupied attitude read the post. duhhh
Kick Jov from Dev team, and have updates(even shitteir) once per 3 years, thanks, but sorry - no.
h

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2013, 12:30:59 am »

Kick Jov from Dev team, and have updates(even shitteir) once per 3 years, thanks, but sorry - no.

i'd rather have no updates rather than updates that keep changing the game in even more unpredictable ways that fuck up the characters you worked on leveling.

Tomowolf

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2013, 12:32:36 am »

i'd rather have no updates rather than updates that keep changing the game in even more unpredictable ways that fuck up the characters you worked on leveling.
Why then are you crying about another alts, if you know that it's beta (even if it will always be) and everything will be wiped from time to time?
h
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2013, 12:34:16 am »

no your wrong , seriously you need to open your eyes and see whats happerning here, soon noone will play this game really im not here to post for arguments im here to just get my point across and on chanelog i see that people agree with me

Tomowolf

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2013, 12:41:13 am »

no your wrong , seriously you need to open your eyes and see whats happerning here, soon noone will play this game really im not here to post for arguments im here to just get my point across and on chanelog i see that people agree with me
I know what's going on. The way to get easy ss,mfc and 5mm ap got broken, and it's crafting recipe got changed, but that's a small change compared to the PVP faction already having tons of stuff, while newbies not.
With such changes wipe should come, but still we got fancy TC boxes which spawn shitload of stuff for free...
FOnline:2238 was set to be "Faction mod" but you forgot that faction does not only PVP together but should collect stuff.
From my observation playing together, gave more advantages, and speeded up the process getting to the PVP battles, instead we got some rage gamers which ARE in factions but they play separatly, and getting stuff for them is way harder.
"Communism" in factions gives you advantages but you can get robbed by one greedy member <- that's main disadv.
People will still play this game, to kill few geckos together with 2 friends, or craft 10mm pistols for teh lulz and to feel like MadMaxWanabees.
If you want pure PVP then go FODE or TLAmk2, and do not shit all time in one bucket, it's filled up already.
h

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2013, 12:41:49 am »

I don't know why people are under the impression that Jovanka made all the changes in past few changelogs? The fact that she posted the topics ain't any proof.

I'm just wondering what happened to people like Scypior and Atom in the dev team.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

Tomowolf

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2013, 12:42:50 am »

I'm just wondering what happened to people like Scypior and Atom in the dev team.
Real life got own rights.
h

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2013, 12:47:23 am »

Why then are you crying about another alts, if you know that it's beta (even if it will always be) and everything will be wiped from time to time?

dude wtf are you even talking about? you NEED alts in this game to compete. but if alts keep getting fucked one way or the other with each update because there is no set goal in this game's development, then there's a problem. again with this beta crap? "beta" argument is as old as dinosaurs and it's not even worth talking about because it has nothing to do with what people want.

is it so much to ask for to be told what are devs working on, consulting the players if it's worth implementing or not? is it so much to ask for this server's stability? right now shit changes almost at random with every update.

If you want pure PVP then go FODE or TLAmk2, and do not shit all time in one bucket, it's filled up already.

oh so now you're saying this game isn't pure PVP? ok, genius, tell me what else there's to be done in this game besides boring PVE crap/quests that are on other servers aswell.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 12:50:46 am by DeputyDope »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2013, 12:49:49 am »

Tomowolf pretends to be the biggest ass licker ive ever seen on this forum board oO

Tomowolf

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2013, 12:54:23 am »

dude wtf are you even talking about? you NEED alts in this game to compete. but if alts keep getting fucked one way or the other with each update because there is no set goal in this game's development, then there's a problem. again with this beta crap? "beta" argument is as long as dinosaurs and it's not even worth talking about because it has nothing to do with what people want.

is it so much to ask for to be told what are devs working on, consulting the players if it's worth implementing or not? is it so much to ask for this server's stability? right now shit changes almost at random with every update.
Dude, first thing: Alts to compete in what? What's the goal in game? To hoard all the stuff? To rule wasteland(vedaras, we know you're the king)? To get all rares? And for what, if all stuff got to be erased from time to time.
I'm not using the "beta" word, because It seems to make angry all people around, but it's true - this is indie project made by hipster developers which add updates when they want and when it's done by their will, not for players, and not by players will, so basically people just don't have a voice there.
Second thing: They don't like community for it's behaviour, it was stated somewhere that there's no plain concept, or just line of ideas that needs to be implemented, also community is bitching EVERY feature - remember influence?,new gathering system?blueprints? Yes, players got right to bitch those features because all of em were bugged and were made like on knee or while doing a big goo in toilet, just fast enough to be usable in small percentage, but usable.
That's the minus point for the DEVs, adding crippled ideas to the game, but if they wouldn't even add those, we would have to play on other servers.

Tomowolf pretends to be the biggest ass licker ive ever seen on this forum board oO
gm plox.

oh so now you're saying this game isn't pure PVP? ok, genius, tell me what else there's to be done in this game besides boring PVE crap/quests that are on other servers aswell.
Yes, It isn't pure PVP, because it's also crippled for majority of players, only veterans know how to win, and get their TC reward(which is just sad, not funny). I don't know what's there else to do, I won't talk about endgame features, because it's mmo and you have choice to do anything there if you can.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 12:56:27 am by Tomowolf »
h

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2013, 12:57:03 am »

gm plox.

You lick anus like lolipop.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.255 seconds with 22 queries.