"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 02:57:20 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: who thinks im right and agrees?  (Read 7854 times)

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
Re: who thinks im right and agrees?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2013, 09:47:56 pm »

This game is still shaping, number of players is not any extraordinary, it was higher also lower.
Since TLAMKII wiped, many players just moved there for indefinit period. Nothing to do about this, they are bored with 2238 like they will be bored with TLAmkII in few months(probably less).Mix of players currently playing is hardcore fans who are mostly PVP oriented, addicts who will not leave the game no matter what ;), unstable players who are searching for their goals but are never happy no matter what, and few newcomers who leave or become one of previous. This game is what it is, deal with it your way.
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2013, 09:55:08 pm »

Since TLAMKII wiped, many players just moved there for indefinit period. Nothing to do about this, they are bored with 2238 like they will be bored with TLAmkII in few months(probably less).
Wrong, they are not bored with 2238, they are annoyed with the attitude of certain dev's who do not catch up with their (sane, as opposed to former) expectations.

Mix of players currently playing is hardcore fans who are mostly PVP oriented, addicts who will not leave the game no matter what ;), unstable players who are searching for their goals but are never happy no matter what, and few newcomers who leave or become one of previous. This game is what it is, deal with it your way.

Did you come up with this bullshit by yourself ?
http://i48.tinypic.com/n3kv0y.jpg
IT. IS. A. GAME.
*geez* ::)
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2013, 09:56:32 pm »

only ncr noobs think and treat JovankaB like a god or something when shes ruining the game, if new players start fonline they will quite within hour this is how bad its getting and if they dont quite and they will be hurt by the time they spent leveling a alt and when they find another server which is better, players do give a shit wichura , people are whinning because fonline228 has become super crap, before this game was copeable but now this bullshit, mike you are a noob so dont even bother posting on this thread you dont understand the game either. deputy dope yes you are right about going around trying to find people to kill but its not just that, you cant even find people to farm with anymore , hunt, its poitnelss playing this game if there is noone around to play it with , this is why its a mulitplayer , not single , fuck i would play fallout 2 or one if i didnt want to play with other people on this server , but JovankaB has ruined it now and everyone is fuckign off to tla because of her or his stupied fucking updates , all of them are just stupied , yea people are whinning and crying about it because the devs need to know what the gamers think , if you dont whine or tell the devs you disagree who will listen, read the channel log  atleast over half of the population thats even left in fonline 2238 disagree with the updates and are not happy and have left the server, all pvpers have left the population also, and this is not just because tla is now a better server which pisses me off but because this game has been so damaged people dont want to come back like i said best thing to do is to wipe the server and start fresh delete some of the updates made and make this better game again, get players back show them that fonline is the best server again, most players left last time because we waited like 1 year for 1 fuckign update , and when u do update you decide to make it shit , kick jov from dev team start fresh honestly. and what vile said is absolutely right to that comment to greenthumb there not bored there annoyed with this fucking bullshit
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 09:58:27 pm by chosen soldiers »

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2013, 10:00:20 pm »

Who does care? <- This question should be in topic.
If you don't like it, go make your own server or play on existing ones, simple.
h
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2013, 10:03:01 pm »

Everyone who doesn't enjoy RPing a brahmin herder and plays the guitar with his dick.
IT. IS. A. GAME.
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.

Tomowolf

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2013, 10:04:09 pm »

Everyone who doesn't enjoy RPing a brahmin herder and plays the guitar with his dick.
So mean, should I cry now or call for mod help?
h

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2013, 10:05:32 pm »

Who does care? <- This question should be in topic.
If you don't like it, go make your own server or play on existing ones, simple.

because i got nothing better to do than make my own server. AWESOME SUGGESTION THERE GENIUS!!!!!!!1111111
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2013, 10:06:04 pm »

So mean, should I cry now or call for mod help?
I choose both. If you feel offended, I insist you do !
IT. IS. A. GAME.
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2013, 10:11:17 pm »

who the hell is tomowolf anyways, the reason im suggesting this is because i like this server and dont want it to go to shit like it already has , fuck read what im saying , yea i dont like it , its fucking bullshit, but the reason i want it to change like i said before is because i dont want to game to goto shit , fuckinghell
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 10:16:27 pm by chosen soldiers »

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2013, 10:23:37 pm »

i think we should troll this topic  8)

Tomowolf

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2013, 10:32:58 pm »

who the hell is tomowolf anyways, the reason im suggesting this is because i like this server and dont want it to go to shit like it already has , fuck read what im saying , yea i dont like it , its fucking bullshit, but the reason i want it to change like i said before is because i dont want to game to goto shit , fuckinghell
I'm here since 4 years, counting the time on TLA, and you know shit.
h

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2013, 10:34:41 pm »

I'm here since 4 years, counting the time on TLA, and you know shit.

you're here for 4 years and you make shitty characters still? you must be really pro.

Tomowolf

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2013, 10:37:40 pm »

you're here for 4 years and you make shitty characters still? you must be really pro.
I don't care for the build, but playing the game overall, if you got some serious problem about it, contact doc.
h

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2013, 10:40:01 pm »

I don't care for the build, but playing the game overall, if you got some serious problem about it, contact doc.

you were the one acting like boss around here, telling "chosen soldiers" he doesn't know shit.

Tomowolf

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2013, 10:44:34 pm »

you were the one acting like boss around here, telling "chosen soldiers" he doesn't know shit.
Because writing "server is shit do something or i quit" is not a statement, but bullshit, and should be erased along with the post maker.
h
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.199 seconds with 21 queries.