"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 20, 2024, 01:33:52 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Go on another server like all (split from changelog)  (Read 13354 times)

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
Re: Go on another server like all (split from changelog)
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2013, 12:59:29 pm »

Thread should be renamed then, to "no NCR noobs allowed!".
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2013, 01:57:30 pm »

Counter Strike has better PvP and mechanics then 2238
I enjoy it.

I see you are new there... Or did you get some caps for defend 2238 server? Anyway CS is poor game, better is Quake and...
I enjoy it!

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2013, 02:32:38 pm »

I know him well unfortunatelly, he dont know words like mumble, pvp,... he is from south (sometimes when he went to north everytime died, have it from kelin)

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2013, 04:24:04 pm »

Fallout 1 and 2 has a better Wasteland.
I enjoy it.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2013, 07:07:12 pm »

Came from south,still know more then most "pros"

Besides everybody who is against this exploit fix is obviously not getting how this shit is supposed to work.
All of you who like it,like it for the wrong reasons.

Frankly I would be happy if they would leave even if they make up for most of the server population since then we might find less whiners.
I'm sick of people like jacky and his endless hordes of forum alts bitching about non fair exploits getting removed from the game.
(sometimes when he went to north everytime died, have it from kelin)
Bro,I'm a professional idler,I'v idled in places casuals wouldn't dare to go in(for example NR commercial,den entrance,all around klamath,modoc,broken hills etc.) and didn't even lose 1 hp (and this was when 160+ players were on)
I tried all types of PvP,they all were pretty boring.I regularly watch PvP movies to see if anything new is happening(there isn't).So please don't make false statements.

P.S. EVERY semi PvP faction has at least 100ss in every base,any pro player that doesn't have his own stash of drugs for emergencies can not call himself a pro PVP player

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2013, 11:16:35 pm »

Anyway CS is poor game, better is Quake
As much as I prefer Quake over CS too, I have to ask. Why hasn't Quake received a new game for about 7 years? Why is Quake's competitive scene fairly smaller than Counter-Strike's? CS is fine.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2013, 12:07:06 am »

As much as I prefer Quake over CS too, I have to ask. Why hasn't Quake received a new game for about 7 years? Why is Quake's competitive scene fairly smaller than Counter-Strike's? CS is fine.
Who needs new Quake games if people are still playing Quakeworld competitively?
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2013, 05:35:23 pm »

you are a total noob and didn't predict that SS stealing was gonna get nerfed and didn't make large supplies of them OR just dumb enough to think that this exploit was gonna go unchecked.

well said. it was just a matter of time..

idk about CS, the CSGO looks like a xerox copy of call of duty and with elemets of left for dead. i don't like it, the guns feel weird in the hand and the gameplay and graphics make me throw up. i started playing cs 1.5 when i was 7yrs then cs 1.6 and eventually moved to source then quit in 2009 after i found about FOnline. for me cs 1.6 and 1.5 is still the best if you can ignore retarded 12yr olds, l33tz and pr0z
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 05:42:52 pm by Gob »
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2013, 11:54:34 pm »

Its funny how you guys freak out over the abundance of one item when in tla everything is easily obtained and the game is infinitely more fun to play. You have too much free time if you crave grinding.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 21 queries.