"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 01:14:58 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Go on another server like all (split from changelog)  (Read 13242 times)

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
Go on another server like all (split from changelog)
« on: April 02, 2013, 01:53:51 pm »

guys stop whining! Go on another server like all :D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:29:30 am by JovankaB »

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
Re: All went on another server
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 02:10:59 pm »

Go on another server like all :D

What are you talking about?

http://cubeupload.com/im/kjd2eh.png
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 02:16:48 pm by JovankaB »

Killer Rabbit

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 04:16:54 pm »

yes but jovb you forget that pvp players was making that number spike. we used multilogs to taxi loot and many other crap. when 3 tc faction were fighting serw had 180-200 people online, and when fights were over number decreased again to 130 and lower. now when pvp players went to other servers u have 100-130 players online. good job!

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 04:36:12 pm »

problem is, there is nothing to do when isnt tc

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 04:38:48 pm »

Try some another server, for some inspiration. I started on 2238 so i love 2238, but...

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 07:08:24 pm »

The population reaches 100 like 7 times in three days, whoa, just hold on that's simply ... utter shit.
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 10:39:32 pm »

I didn't want to say anything but Glumer's right. If you don't like it, just fuck off with your whiny shit comments somewhere else. No one gives a damn about your "everything sucks" opinions. It's never too late to consider suicide if you're constantly unsatisfied with what is. Just an advice, nothing personal.
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 07:53:14 am »

you forgot to add years 2009-2012

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 08:44:00 am »

I didn't forget anything, I posted full chart before and it's irrelevant, at least it seems to me that he meant the very present time not some 2009. But since I already started spamming with charts, here is another interesting one with a little longer period - cumulative average number of players (for a whole day) on 4 most popular FOnline servers:

As you can see there is a small dent, probably due to TLA Mk2 update, in other servers (but mostly Russian ones, in 2238 it's not really visible so far). More important is that it seems that the fact that TLA Mk2 got better, it's bringing (back) more people to FOnline in general, not really much cannibalizing on other servers. I always though the more good servers the better, and there you go.

And from +- the last year (TLA/Goons data wasn't collected before):

It seems that even if servers are down or turn bad/crash often and people quit them, transfers to other servers just don't happen on a large scale. People just... leave. Some hardcore players switch, but most people rather go play LoL, WoW or whatever else people play now, than another FOnline server they aren't used to.

So Glumer, cool beans that you have good fun on TLA, but maybe you should write "Go on another server like me" ;) But better not in changelog threads, they aren't for this.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 11:19:08 am by JovankaB »

Killer Rabbit

Re: Go on another server like all (split from changelog)
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2013, 11:50:20 am »

After last update I am off. Jovb now u have whole 2238 for ur beloved ncr noobs

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2013, 11:58:02 am »

After last update I am off.

Now please get off the forum.
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2013, 02:43:24 pm »

The population reaches 100 like 7 times in three days, whoa, just hold on that's simply ... utter shit.

three months*

Killer Rabbit

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2013, 07:04:15 pm »

Mike u noob go and hug devs for great anti pvp update. Lets make this serv for mad max wannabe :) shoTguns and "pvp" chars with 5int and 3ch and of course 1luck

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2013, 07:28:13 pm »

Mike u noob go and hug devs for great anti pvp update. Lets make this serv for mad max wannabe :) shoTguns and "pvp" chars with 5int and 3ch and of course 1luck
Anti pvp?That's a big load of crap and you know it.All it's done (slightly) against pvp is the SS nerf,which there are 200+ in every decent factions base.So either you are a total noob and didn't predict that SS stealing was gonna get nerfed and didn't make large supplies of them OR just dumb enough to think that this exploit was gonna go unchecked.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 31 queries.