"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 19, 2024, 12:14:35 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Changelog 2/04/2013  (Read 58216 times)

Re: Changelog 2/04/2013
« Reply #210 on: April 08, 2013, 04:58:16 pm »

@Roachor: It's not like you get shot and you die, most of the guys have plenty of SS on them and if you have some kind of anti-crit tankish build then you can live pretty long unless 3/4 opponents focus fire on you.

@Deputy: Enough with the brahmin shit already. It's pathetic. You haters are all about the same, at least come with something new because this is not even funny anymore, more like annoying.

If you put all you points into defense you still won't survive. SS is just a delay tactic, what are you going to do hope he runs out of bullets then stand patiently while you chip away at his hp? Anti crit tank needs 10 luck and 10 end, so you are either blind, weak, or retarded.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #211 on: April 08, 2013, 06:20:11 pm »

@Deputy: Enough with the brahmin shit already. It's pathetic. You haters are all about the same, at least come with something new because this is not even funny anymore, more like annoying.

hater? why would i hate a fantastic feature such as this?
« Reply #212 on: April 08, 2013, 11:51:53 pm »

I think it's much better now, you can go to the mines anytime you want, no bullshit bluesuit alts logging on/off and depleting resources (you really liked that? srsly), no easy to set up bots by cheaters. You can COOPERATE with other players, even if you don't know each other (you take one part of mine, the other player takes second part, and on average you both should actually mine slightly faster than if you just were running randomly or kill each other over ores - this of course requires mutual agreement).

well i laughed my ass out of this , i rarely have found people who said to me at any hostile location : come on lets work together , even weak PvPers with spears or mausers arent freindly and last time i played in gecko mine was some stupid sneaker with m60 who killed my brahmin me my companion and my dual log char ... and there were players with who i mined together but trolls where also there and it is no fun ... i dont wanna go with a whole gang into some just to gather some crap minerals for crafting ... but meh i dont play on this serever anyway , anymore ... so keep up the good work , maybe u should try to improve the AI of brahmins a lil bit more ;)

xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
« Reply #213 on: April 08, 2013, 11:56:09 pm »

loled @ bringing brahmin into unguarded mine.
Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #214 on: April 08, 2013, 11:57:56 pm »

d in gecko mine was some stupid sneaker with m60 who killed my brahmin me my companion and my dual log char ...

« Reply #215 on: April 09, 2013, 12:03:46 am »

well u wanna run 1000x times in and out of that fuckin mine ? idk if u know how effective mining works , i dont even mind that my cow was dyin , 2238 is simple ... go on square x:y with rope and get a new cow lol and i just lost the things i was mining there anyway loot is too big for one weak sneaker to catch at 1 run , so at the end the chance is higher for me to catch otherwise i dont mind , its meh ... all i wanna say is that its annoying . before update , mining alts where there in blue ... okey . thats okey , but now u are forced to deal with trolls and trolls i havent liked since day one from were i played this game ...

its same like with plasma nade trolls or high AC trolls , with many updates u are forced to deal with trolls ...

i mean trolls where there before too but now its getting too much because everyone is bored and is looking for some action , with new update , mines are a good place to troll people now , because u wont find anybody doing TC somewhere ...

and im not in that mood to make another alt just because of that fucking updates everytime ... next update probably changes some perk , like some did before , updates this season were 75 percent fail imo ...
« Reply #216 on: April 09, 2013, 12:05:01 am »

haha have u also saved a screenshot when my companion flamed you  ? :D anyway nice shot

xsarq

« Reply #217 on: April 09, 2013, 12:14:46 am »

You need to have a guy with big carry weight and tent close to mine. This is how random PK won`t take your all stuff but only the last package.

You only lossing like few seconds by doing that but in return gaining a lot of safety.
« Reply #218 on: April 10, 2013, 10:08:55 pm »

Team work in Fonline... HA.  I understand the story reasons for having monsters in what should be considered underused mines, but really this feature is just a bigger excuse for pk noobs to camp mines even more (as noted by pics earlier in the thread).  I mean yay for them cause now they not only get resources but also whatever combat gear people bring with them. 

The stealing nerf sucks because it was a valid and time consuming way for people to get certain types of items.  Yes right now people are burried in items and gear, but you need to look at it from the point of view of post wipe.  I think it's a bummer nerf and I don't even have a thief character.

On a side note, why the nerfs to Tardis and Verti's?  Players can only get access to those items by a GM, so it makes no sense to nerf them, unless something involved in their code was effecting something important.  I mean I haven't been on much so did I miss some big Verti-bird TC exploit or something?  Heh some arbitrary stuff been going on while I was away.
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13

xsarq

« Reply #219 on: April 11, 2013, 09:26:05 am »

i feel so good inside every time i see people wondering about Vertibird update. Yeah i`m a weak men. And i do realize i wasn`t the first one but still...

Feels good.
« Reply #220 on: April 13, 2013, 11:46:01 pm »

!!!Give me a TARDIS!!!

I'm a doctor. I am the time lord, the last of its kind.

!!!Give me back my TARDIS!!!

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #221 on: May 25, 2013, 04:16:28 am »

- Disabled probable cause of some occasional huge lags on the public server.
- Solution for "character already in game" problem (if you provide correct password and have the same IP, the server will drop connection of the character in game).

- Smart Cursor

- Slightly decreased weight of minable resources. Volume of all minable resources is set to 2.
- Good Metal Parts and Advanced Gunpowder can be crafted with Workbench. High Quality Alloys still require Advanced Workbench.
- All caravan wagons have 10x larger volume capacity.
- All respawning mobs (for example ants in Broken Hills) after death forget characters who attacked them.
- Stimpak and Super Stimpak recipes were made slightly cheaper.
- Stimpak, Super Stimpak, Radaway and Rad-X are now craftable in batches of 5.
- Small changes in Hinkley (more spawns in the Pit arena and some boxes blocking field of view in team rooms for sneakers).
Wow, just wanted to say: great convenient changes.

Edit: ...one thing, why did you euphemize brahmin shit into brahmin dung?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 09:37:26 am by Dishonest Abe »
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 18 queries.