"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 06:04:11 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Would like to apply for a gang!  (Read 7978 times)

Would like to apply for a gang!
« on: April 01, 2013, 10:50:58 am »

I'd like to apply for any gang.

I've started all over, my previous characters name was Hellbound, which was a SG character. I thought it would've been fun to start a BG character now.

ST 7
PE 8
EN 6
CH 3
IN 8
AG 8
LK 4

Bruiser
Chem Resistent

If interested, please reply! :)

Mrockatansky

• -Guardian-
Re: Would like to apply for a gang!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 10:58:22 am »

not sure if troll
 I didn't mention Guardians just because they represent no real force in my opinion.
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 11:10:27 am »

What a great way to welcome someone.

Just looking for a gang, my character its name is Magma.

Mrockatansky

• -Guardian-
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 11:29:28 am »

check your PM inbox, while i check the calendar.
 I didn't mention Guardians just because they represent no real force in my opinion.
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 12:38:04 pm »

Newbie =/= Troll.

The best thing about newbies is that checking their builds is like opening a very colorful box of chocolates.
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 11:14:04 pm »

I'm still looking for a gang. It would be nice to see a bit more of FOnline.

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 01:15:54 am »

Come to #TheLastLight on the IRC, we can provide you with some advice and hunting parties and the like. Unfortunately, most big gangs, are too arrogant to help out people that haven't been playing for 1~2 years, so we can get you some experience and maybe find you a faction there.

avv

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 02:07:29 am »

Come to #TheLastLight on the IRC, we can provide you with some advice and hunting parties and the like. Unfortunately, most big gangs, are too arrogant to help out people that haven't been playing for 1~2 years, so we can get you some experience and maybe find you a faction there.

To correct: most big gangs just have high standards.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2013, 11:40:50 pm »

They wanna se if you can and will play or are just wasting their time.
Arrogance comes as a result, not the cause.
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2013, 01:43:02 pm »

I love noobs. Their builds are awesome, with that builds they dont even need lvl 24 ( lvl 10-15 is enough) to try PvP. I also love when they tag SG, BG and Ew in the same character or repair and science in PvP builds.

Warning! Noobs listen to this, you shouldnt use BG or SG burster. Your teamkill - enemykill ratio will be something like: 5/1. Trust me, ive been teamkilled many times.

Thorzain

• Last played in 2011 now im getting back into it ;)
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2013, 01:29:52 am »

lol hmmmmm good factions have high standards ....... which sucks for some but then again no noobs running in the field but i think you shoud ask for a BG build and from there apply maybe you will join a newb faction that rises to be the best because the pro factions wont have enogh ammo ( due to like 3 powerfull members )  to kill all the blue suits.... so 100 blue suits VS 3 pros you should try it.... today some guys were taking BH so i checked it out in a bluesuit and got owned its funny how i was killed for 450 plus damage. So let me list the steps you have to achieve

1 ) ASK for a BG build and list what YOU want lol
2 ) Level it to MAX
3 ) get experience in the field go do some PVP see how fast you can kill a thieve that tagged you lol or just get into some fights!
4 ) after a month of heavy PvP action then you say im looking for a faction ORRR make your own.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2013, 01:34:38 am »

lol hmmmmm good factions have high standards ....... which sucks for some but then again no noobs running in the field but i think you shoud ask for a BG build and from there apply maybe you will join a newb faction that rises to be the best because the pro factions wont have enogh ammo ( due to like 3 powerfull members )  to kill all the blue suits.... so 100 blue suits VS 3 pros you should try it.... today some guys were taking BH so i checked it out in a bluesuit and got owned its funny how i was killed for 450 plus damage. So let me list the steps you have to achieve

1 ) ASK for a BG build and list what YOU want lol
2 ) Level it to MAX
3 ) get experience in the field go do some PVP see how fast you can kill a thieve that tagged you lol or just get into some fights!
4 ) after a month of heavy PvP action then you say im looking for a faction ORRR make your own.
Standard of PVP faction is having a build, stuff and making it leveled, then by going on TC's or Reno battles you learn.
I don't know who told you such bullshit about so pr0 high standards.
h

Thorzain

• Last played in 2011 now im getting back into it ;)
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2013, 01:40:10 am »

lol due i was meant to quote earlier about the standards plus dont act like a level 2 bluesuit with a 9mm can enter a gang easily

lol extra chunk here

ok so you got a leveled guy but never have been in a real out PvP i suggest you get experience first before doing such a thing its not gonna look good being the first to die because you thought it was "safe" to run across to the other side when a sniper wa out and about. You know you dont HAVE to like your saying but being experienced is always BETTER you have to agree with that right?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 01:45:52 am by Thorzain »

hejmr

• Berlin.
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2013, 02:39:31 pm »

When applying for a gang in early stages of your FOnline journey, build is what matters the least because your current build is most likely very bad and you'll be advised to remake it. You should mention how much time you're willing to spend playing the game (=your team productivity) and how you imagine your role in the faction. All the big teams are strictly PVP-oriented so your other possible hobbies like flower gathering and gecko skinning will be suppressed.
Ok gente, temos que ficar calmos e fazer a coisa certa. Temos que matar Mushushu e o enterrar no quintal de Napalm.
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2013, 03:52:54 pm »

Really? Kill thief=PvP???... Anyway, can u tell me please, how are they going to pratice grouped PvP without a faction?... (Hinkley is crap, only useful to see your builds in action)
Standard of PVP faction is having a build, stuff and making it leveled, then by going on TC's or Reno battles you learn.
I don't know who told you such bullshit about so pr0 high standards.
Indeed. The main requirement to join a faction is not being retard, if you dont fail there, you only need a build (dont risk making it yourself) + gear (high tier stuff repaired) + drugs and super stim (this is a must have, forged about non drugged char, that isnt viable in pvp)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 04:36:31 pm by Furior »
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 17 queries.