"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 09:56:54 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Can't find a current crippler  (Read 5119 times)

Re: Can't find a current crippler
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2013, 07:09:51 pm »

I don't mean a PVP build that requres lots of drugs.

It's possible to do an M60 Turn-based build with no drugs but I recommend you use nuka cola and cigarettes since those are so cheap and easy to find.

Forum Search sadly will get you nowhere, you'll just have to edit the title of this thread for "M60 TB build for PVE?" or something like that.

Ehhh... How do I do that, exactly? Heh...
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2013, 08:50:34 pm »

Skill bg up to 200+,  get reasonable strength, 10 agi,  PE 6+,  2x action boy, bonus move, 10 endurance, how many lifegivers is up to you. Don't cut entirely on luck . I have one with maxed out lifegiver, but it doesn't deal that much damage, I think any form of DR is better against NPC's anyway.
 Getting one BRD buffs your damage by approximately 8-10 extra damage, MRD is advised , but no must (tho I don't remember exactly how much bullets per burst hit from 2hex+). If you onehex, every BRD enhances your DMG by ~20.
But BRD+MRD make you more versatile, enabling you to use miniguns more efficiently, and those are easier to get then M60 ammo. Having toughnesses is a great thing too, most NPC's spawn with jhp ammo in their miniguns.
Here you, you can fiddle with your build now.
http://i48.tinypic.com/n3kv0y.jpg
IT. IS. A. GAME.
*geez* ::)
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2013, 10:59:42 pm »

Skill bg up to 200+,  get reasonable strength, 10 agi,  PE 6+,  2x action boy, bonus move, 10 endurance, how many lifegivers is up to you. Don't cut entirely on luck . I have one with maxed out lifegiver, but it doesn't deal that much damage, I think any form of DR is better against NPC's anyway.
 Getting one BRD buffs your damage by approximately 8-10 extra damage, MRD is advised , but no must (tho I don't remember exactly how much bullets per burst hit from 2hex+). If you onehex, every BRD enhances your DMG by ~20.
But BRD+MRD make you more versatile, enabling you to use miniguns more efficiently, and those are easier to get then M60 ammo. Having toughnesses is a great thing too, most NPC's spawn with jhp ammo in their miniguns.
Here you, you can fiddle with your build now.

Ehhhh... Not sure how... Hm.
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2013, 11:04:23 pm »

http://i48.tinypic.com/n3kv0y.jpg
IT. IS. A. GAME.
*geez* ::)
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2013, 10:55:05 am »

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2013, 01:28:57 pm »

Bad choice, use this instead:

There are better builds out but none that only uses cheap drugs.

Plus by the time this alt is level 24 you will probably have found a way to get endless supplies of nukacigs by yourself.

And don't try to modify anyting in this build, it's fine as it is, trust me.

Also join this channel on IRC: #TheLastLight newb helping group.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 18 queries.