"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 11:28:46 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Can't find a current crippler  (Read 5118 times)

Re: Can't find a current crippler
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2013, 07:22:25 am »

That crippler won't even have 200 HP.

Normally that wouldn't be a problem if he were going to use rifles, which is not the case.
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2013, 09:10:27 am »

That crippler won't even have 200 HP.

Normally that wouldn't be a problem if he were going to use rifles, which is not the case.

191 to be exact. It's a good medium-level damage soak as long as you use psycho + even tougher. Also picking the correct encounters, those that are versus or with cover, makes a huge difference when going up against crit happy mercs or patrols.
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2013, 09:39:44 am »

"Encounters"? People shouldn't use cripplers for PVE, only PVP.

PVE is restrict to big gunners.
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2013, 09:49:58 am »

Would a simple sniper build just be better for PvE?

Man, this is just like Dark Souls all over again, starting out with the bare minimum of knowledge and making terrible builds without advice.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 11:54:47 am by The Nightbringer »
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2013, 06:26:02 am »

Would a simple sniper build just be better for PvE?

Man, this is just like Dark Souls all over again, starting out with the bare minimum of knowledge and making terrible builds without advice.

No, a small guns sniper is crap for PVE, not enough damage and the AP cost for each shot is too high. With how this game is wired you have to expect bad luck, things like three of your shots missing in a row, your critical hits being lame, etc. If you want a good sniper for PvE, laser rifle or plasma rifle, 5-6 shots per turn is the way to go.

Another option for SG (though not as good as Energy Weapons on the per shot damage) is Assault Rifle or FN FAL. At range, you can go for aimed shots for knockdowns and burst when close up. Best for raiders and hunting geckos.
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2013, 06:59:40 am »

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2013, 10:00:00 am »

Well I have no clue what to use then. //sigh
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2013, 01:40:45 pm »

Well I have no clue what to use then. //sigh

M60 Turn-based build with 12 AP and enough resistances to avoid getting killed by NPC trolling you with hunting rifles and headshots.
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2013, 01:56:35 pm »

M60 Turn-based build with 12 AP and enough resistances to avoid getting killed by NPC trolling you with hunting rifles and headshots.

And I do that how exactly? And where do I get an M60, just craft one?
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2013, 02:31:49 pm »

And I do that how exactly? And where do I get an M60, just craft one?

Killing NCR army and looting their M60 while using M60.

As for the build... Ask around, just don't make a char with the first build you see because most people have use shit builds, just wait for confirmation of other players watching this thread.
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2013, 02:56:58 pm »

Killing NCR army and looting their M60 while using M60.

As for the build... Ask around, just don't make a char with the first build you see because most people have use shit builds, just wait for confirmation of other players watching this thread.

Well I mean, I've searched for BG builds before, but couldn't find either a current one, one that didn't rely on fifty million drugs, or one that everyone said wasn't shite.
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2013, 03:10:45 pm »

I don't mean a PVP build that requres lots of drugs.

It's possible to do an M60 Turn-based build with no drugs but I recommend you use nuka cola and cigarettes since those are so cheap and easy to find.

Forum Search sadly will get you nowhere, you'll just have to edit the title of this thread for "M60 TB build for PVE?" or something like that.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 05:16:22 pm »

http://www.nitue.net/#fcp/direct!id=8906
If you want w/o drugs, just go for 1 lk,
If you don't want brd go for stonelol, for maxtank or even tougher(that's quite better).
h
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2013, 05:24:14 pm »

Since finesse sucks this season due to the addition of armor crit modifiers and no counterbalance against it, you shouldn't expect to make a good crippler. All you got is a 1-shot-pray-for-cripple sneaker. SG snipers are better.
Simply put, finesse sucks, crippler suck
BUFF FINESSE !
http://i48.tinypic.com/n3kv0y.jpg
IT. IS. A. GAME.
*geez* ::)
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2013, 06:34:01 pm »

if u dont look on hp than its ok , to me anyway 136 , 190 and 200 hp are shit , but keep in mind that u can use range 50 hex avenger got only 35 hex range , RL 40 so u should be able to hit them in PvP , if sneaker appears than simply u are not standing right but meh ... like others said cripplers shit , just make some regular sniper and even then , only good build is gauss build but thats another thingy
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 18 queries.