"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 01, 2024, 11:15:13 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Your most annoying moments of FOnline!  (Read 5361 times)

avv

Re: Your most annoying moments of FOnline!
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2013, 05:08:12 pm »

When base is full of cars and I'm in hurry. Otherwise this game is never annoying.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

The Good Doctor

• Doctor: 100%
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2013, 08:25:14 pm »

When you kill one of those newfangled 3d monsters, and they just lie down.

No explosions.
No burning.
No melting.
No Swiss cheese.
No satisfaction.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2013, 10:02:36 pm »

When you actually start to care about the project.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2013, 01:37:32 am »

1. When you have more gear and cars lying around in random bases than in the lockers/carpets where they are supposed to be.

2. When I'm organizing a caravan, in need of just one more guard, and 9 people show up the second I hire the last guard.

Ox-Skull

• TRH
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2013, 10:08:41 pm »

Starting the client, then exiting almost immediatly, upon reliasation there is nothing to do.

Well if u dont count running in and out of encounters looking for lockers as a viable activity.
Ranger of the Wastes. The Wastes still needs civilised people.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2013, 10:17:09 pm »

logging on this game, looking for players for 1 hour or more and not finding shit even though the player counter was showing 130 players online. that player counter is rigged.

Bulldog

• Just some random noob.
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2013, 04:45:33 am »

The most annoing thing is waiting for a big changelog and a WIPE, to start playing again. Even a tiny CL will do.
English is not my native language, go easy on me.

JovankaB

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2013, 05:27:31 am »

The most annoing thing is waiting for a big changelog

Just merge all changelogs from the last year, you will have "big changelog".

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2013, 06:14:42 am »

When GM's do crap PvP event
Back In-Game :D

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2013, 08:30:43 am »

dying due to server failures. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more annoying than getting minigunned in the back.
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2013, 11:25:30 pm »

So much threads locked before i answered.
Next time, i will post before thinking about it.
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2013, 02:11:03 pm »

getting downed to -1 hp with  lucky shot a few inches off the exit grid with full gear. My opponent gloated :P

xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2013, 02:27:09 pm »

Encountering Special encounter while in vehicle.
Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2013, 03:28:39 pm »

its not annoying, but i am just sad everybody used to cry about SS nerf. But nobody tried to even craft them... Now when Jovanka left we will have less crap updates, but even significantly less updates at all. This might be actualy reason why server would might die. Players will keep whinning no matter what is made or not. Its  behaviour of the playerbase, iam not sure if its even playerbase becouse most of these guys left the game but keep whining on forums.
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2013, 07:29:46 pm »

I'm sad when I see what was made out of once a very successful fonline faction mod. As long as old devs were working on the project and the game was wiped few times per year, it was still moving forward somehow (not that all changes were perfect). I've seen many (and I mean it: indeed a big number of people) players quitting despite their interest in the game and devs not giving a slightest shit about it. I've seen those remaining who played this game no matter what, leaving 2238 in last weeks. I don't even have to enter the game to see it, what I see on teamspeak server is enough for me. And what I see there? Much less people than it used to be there, and NO ONE playing 2238. Those that still play fonline are playing tla mk2 or requiem.

Fixes are always welcome, but so-called "SS nerf" is one of the things that should come along with a server wipe. If jovanka leaves, then she could at least take her idler/predator bullshit and few others with her.

What this server lacks is a vision of what it should be and what is it going to be. Maybe there was a vision in 2009 or even in 2010, but certainly not later. I guess it was supposed to be a faction mod, but after 2010 hardly anything was made for factions. Even tla mk2 (which has it's big flaws) has a system allowing to manage faction that is light years before 2238, also automated namecolorizing, small icons for faction members. Geez, there is not even any schedule for wipes while it's pretty clear they should happen at least few times per year, so what the fuck did you expect?

The show of arrogance has it's limits. You were acting like players were your enemies, now deal with an empty server.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.