"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 02:48:35 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: How to get Verti - true story  (Read 19562 times)

Re: How to get Verti - true story
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2013, 11:55:02 pm »

But that trolling in NCR with it was totaly worth it :)

i cant imagine anybody who considers walking with skin in ncr in silence as trolling.

Rage master

« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2013, 12:09:55 am »

And 2238 is player friendly. I got cop car once from rusty after i reported exploit:) or i got 5 600hp muties when lexx killed Them :) i am sure jov would just ban me or give me Wood :) ohhh and i get antyjet from one gm :) this small nice acts are things what Make 2238s gm "liked" ...and i am drunk cheeer
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2013, 03:12:50 am »

« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 03:16:07 am by FrankenStone »

Alexandrite

• Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2013, 05:15:44 am »

tbh jovanka, that wasn't fair

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2013, 07:46:52 am »

FOnline is my life
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OrA_obsSec" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OrA_obsSec</a>
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.
irc V_guessWho

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2013, 10:07:16 am »

I got a custom skin for reporting a graphic bug in Frisco from a unknown GM.
But seriously, stop bashing for sake of bashing. Just never ask if you meet Jovanka, she will either give or not.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2013, 10:14:54 am »

well actually i agree that verti should have been left for the founder, since he obtained it in legal terms, i define a term bug to such situation where people use some glitch in game mechanics which isnt and shouldnt be in game, and now he just fill fuel for a "car", and took it, this is how this game works, so its not a bug. Also its not like he took 1000 of vertis, that one copter wouldnt change anything in game except making one player happy of it.
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2013, 10:33:11 am »

And she took it?
What a badass..

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2013, 10:34:07 am »

It's not supposed to be like that and this is the bug. It was overlooked and forgotten for some
reason (GMs deleted it manually after every wipe which, ironically, helped it stay that way).
It's finally fixed on the next update in the map file, so the vertibird will never appear again.

xsarq was lucky enough to come to Navarro after someone regenerated the location but forgot
to delete the vertibird. So he filled it with cells and flew away. He didn't report it. He posted
a screenshot in #2238 channel, which is why it was found out so quickly by staff. He got a few
exciting minutes and an interesting story, he can have his cells back if he contacts me. There
is nothing more to it. The vertibird was not supposed to be there, or in hands of any player.

In my opinion it's enough, if it was some petty item not worth much it wouldn't be a big deal
to let him keep it, but it's not the case. He had his 5 minutes of fun in vertibird that wasn't
supposed to happen, I really see nothing to compensate, except the cells.

About the islands.

At least for now, the islands sometimes have temporary locations for events or testing which
aren't supposed to be freely visited by players. It depends on a location, but oten it's not possible
to hide them because they are public, so everyone will see them as soon as they get close.
Once we add sea travel, something will have to be done about it, but for now it is what it is.
So no player can have a free access to the ocean in the moment.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 10:45:00 am by JovankaB »

xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2013, 10:54:41 am »

#1 I dont need fuel or a car. If i woud need an another car then i woud just run my trader alt and gathered caps for it. If i woud need more cells i woud just...craft them - seriously cookies are unique and in fact they are worth something as an unique items so stop hating them.

#2 This is free game, free mod. While its still something really awesome, stop expecting some sorts of refunds or rewards from Developers, seriously they dont own you anything.

Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.

Nexxos

• o_O
  • O_o
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2013, 12:01:39 pm »

:D
“And we passed through the cavern of rats.

And we passed through the path of streaming flamethrowers.

And we passed through the faction of the blind.

And we passed through the slough of swarm.

And we passed through the vale of tears.

And we came, finally, to the ice caverns.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2013, 12:22:45 pm »

He had his 5 minutes of fun (...) that wasn't supposed to happen.

that sums it all up.
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2013, 01:05:34 pm »

at least you didnt get ban Xsarq. i got banned for reporting few exploits

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2013, 01:19:21 pm »

at least you didnt get ban Xsarq. i got banned for reporting few exploits
Reporting an exploit doesn't give you right to exploit it over and over again afterwards without being punished.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2013, 01:34:25 pm »

#2 This is free game, free mod. While its still something really awesome, stop expecting some sorts of refunds or rewards from Developers, seriously they dont own you anything.
Guess it's time to stop beta-testing then.

Players and devs do best by working together, and logistically speaking the players themselves have done a fair amount of work on this project.  Devs have too.  So whilst the the devs don't owe the players anything, the players as a whole don't owe anything to the developers either.  Both have pulled their loads, some individuals more than others, mostly true for the playerbase0 with maybe 75% contributing literally 0, but nonetheless.

I think the main problem people have is with the item given.  It's a real slap in the face IMO, and I think others agree.  "I'm just gonna take this here vertibird...  whether you like it or not, and ooooh hey look-it this a shiny cookie.  Have fun, trololol."

But whatever, it's over with, and it's clear the player of the situation is just using the situation to brown nose.  Toodles.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 19 queries.