"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 19, 2024, 04:57:37 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Abusive Mods/GMs  (Read 14337 times)

Re: Abusive Mods/GMs
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2013, 02:30:19 am »

Dr Pokey can you tell what exactly were the damages caused by this abuse?

Did someone lose stuff?

I have no idea about the specific damages from the holy hand grenade incident, though I'm sure the many people who entered BH at that time and lost their stuff would be upset to know how it happened.

With regard to the second incident, a player named NukaBoy lost his only laser rifle and he was very upset. 

I didn't lose anything but I still think that other players should know that this is happening.   

avv

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2013, 02:42:53 am »

With regard to the second incident, a player named NukaBoy lost his only laser rifle and he was very upset.

Heartbreaking.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2013, 02:45:12 am »

Pokey is right, if they dont know how to be a GM then they shouldnt be GMs. BenKain you are one of the bigest whiners here, so shut up

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2013, 04:35:42 am »

I'm sure that is what was going on here...  Testing the holy hand grenade.  An item that is not available in game, nor likely will ever be.  Seriously?   ::)

sometimes it is just fun to see havoc ensue.

Pokey is right, if they dont know how to be a GM then they shouldnt be GMs.

First of all, do you know what it takes to be a GM? I sure as hell don't, and even if I did/was I would inevitably do the same. They are constantly being shit on by players verbally, so they reply in kind. They just have greater power to troll like most everyone else does, and I for one support that.

BenKain you are one of the bigest whiners here, so shut up

You don't know me, where is this coming from? Maybe you should read the whole of the gang issues forums, or like, any of T-888s posts, then you will understand whine. You sir, are the one the needs to shut his whore mouth :) When you become the GM of a FOnline server, you can dictate what is or is not becoming of a person in that position.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2013, 04:53:01 am »

Throwing deisel on a raging ember.........
Did ANYONE  cosider that fear was also playing the game? Could he have made/gotten the hshg fair and square (ok, using secret info, but still f&s) and sold it in normal play?
Or (crazy thought) he was using regular players to do his grunt work (punishing cheaters somehow or other)? I'm not saying he did, but he could have- I'd do exactly that.
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2013, 04:54:23 am »

better stop grinding NCR ...

GMs are the friendliest people ive ever meet , hail JovankaB and her loving bf Kitty , wir lieben euch beide :*

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2013, 04:56:20 am »

Any questions about GMs activity should be asked using overseer2238@gmail.com. The person operating this email (call him/her The Overseer) has access to all logs containing GM activity (logs are also more detailed now). He/she has been chosen from outside the GM team and his/her identity will remain unknown to anyone but the developers team. This email is now the only proper place for objections and inquiries concerning GMs.

Locking.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 18 queries.