"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 09:22:54 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Abusive Mods/GMs  (Read 14706 times)

Abusive Mods/GMs
« on: March 21, 2013, 12:23:11 am »

Why do so many people have high-level privileges in this "game"?  I witnessed on March 13 a GM named Unkle Dolan giving holy hand grenades to the faction doing Town Control in Broken Hills.  Are these even in the game?  Either way the GMs should not be helping anyone win their TC battle.  This makes a mockery of the time that players have devoted to playing the game honestly.  Today, player NineInchNail requested and received a Grease Gun from the GM FearFear and NineInchNail proceeded to shoot low-level players in NCR.  I understand the wasteland is harsh, but it should be harsh without intervention from GMs/Mods.  The game is harsh enough as it is for a new player without being abused by the people who are supposed to be policing the game.
Re: Abusive Mods/GMs
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 12:42:34 am »

I witnessed on March 13 a GM named Unkle Dolan giving holy hand grenades to the faction doing Town Control in Broken Hills.

I knew it! Those GMs have been against us all along... we never stood a damn chance!
I don't recall a 'Unkle Dolan' as a GM however.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Today, player NineInchNail requested and received a Grease Gun from the GM Fear.

This one i beleive. Except im pretty sure Fear isn't a GM.
Hes just an average idler who stands in my... HIS hex.
i used to stand in that hex, then he, he came along and starting PUSHING and PUSHING, he just wouldn't stop... why wont he stop? WHY??

::ahem:: Pics or it didn't happen.
Everything must change.

avv

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 12:44:15 am »

Remove Fear's gm rights at once.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 01:29:39 am by avv »
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 12:51:57 am »

I wish they would hand out stacks of frag mines.
I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 12:56:33 am »

Requested Screenshots:

Unkle Dolan
https://i.imgur.com/iLBPl13.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/MtbkdD9.jpg

Fear and NineInchNail
https://i.imgur.com/w7yOkUE.jpg

If Fear is not a GM, then I don't know how he was repeatedly healing himself when players were punching him.  (he is seen being punched in this screenshot)
I don't have any problem with NineInchNail shooting people in NCR, but he should bring his own gun, not get one from a Mod.

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2013, 01:16:45 am »

Abboossse, abooosseee! Someone call the server patrol! Abuse!

Seriously, "I worked so hard to TC" by itself is hilariously laughable. But combined with crying about abuse, I might shit myself laughing!
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2013, 01:28:13 am »

NineInchNail (Deputy Dope) favored by the mods = Classic humor.

Killer Rabbit

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 01:33:47 am »

you u must keep it in secred. every one know tc gangs have 1 favourite gm who support them with gauss rifles, power armors and pulse rifles. now devs will read this and we are all doomed. jovB is supporting bbs ;]
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2013, 01:40:56 am »

yes fuck fear kill me today in ncr
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2013, 01:45:04 am »

Abboossse, abooosseee! Someone call the server patrol! Abuse!

Seriously, "I worked so hard to TC" by itself is hilariously laughable. But combined with crying about abuse, I might shit myself laughing!

I don't do TC, I'm not even in a faction.  I was sneaking around in BH looking for loot when it happened. 

It's not "crying" to want the server to be free of cheaters.  Are you seriously saying it's OK for some players to be given items not available to players without connections to GMs?  :-\

The only people who support a corrupt system are those who stand to benefit from it...

Killer Rabbit

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 01:48:44 am »

if u dont like chaters you will love tnb faction :)

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2013, 01:53:24 am »

It's not "crying" to want the server to be free of cheaters.  Are you seriously saying it's OK for some players to be given items not available to players without connections to GMs?  :-\

One word: Beta.

Yes, because some things must be tested, and sometimes it is just fun to see havoc ensue. Also, if you didn't fight against them, why the whine? I don't see the other team crying abooz.
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2013, 02:07:48 am »

because some things must be tested

I'm sure that is what was going on here...  Testing the holy hand grenade.  An item that is not available in game, nor likely will ever be.  Seriously?   ::)

Also, if you didn't fight against them, why the whine?

Because it's disheartening to see that the real way to get ahead in this game is to befriend a GM.  Why have any rules at all?

I don't see the other team crying abooz.

Most likely because they don't know that they are being cheated against, hence the reason for my thread.

avv

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2013, 02:09:44 am »

Dr Pokey can you tell what exactly were the damages caused by this abuse?

Did someone lose stuff?
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2013, 02:27:02 am »

Unkle Dolan should be jovanka and kitty always gets abuse from her

and about fear, idk
Back In-Game :D
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 27 queries.