Author Topic: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!  (Read 178392 times)

Re: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!
« Reply #690 on: June 16, 2013, 03:20:02 am »
Thats really shitty news

« Reply #691 on: June 17, 2013, 02:02:21 am »
Can someone please let me know how long the server will be down for this time? It's already been down for a day and a half and I've heard that it will be down but what is the expected amount of time that it will be down for? What is the reason it is down?

Offline Lynch

• Headshot
« Reply #692 on: June 18, 2013, 04:03:41 am »
Cant get past the login. I am asking if there is a link to the steps to make this fucking game work. So far in the first 20 pages all i have seen i accusations of people exploiting. Good, great, grand, Wonderful.  HOW THE FUCK DO I MAKE THIS BITCH WORK.
is that gasoline i smell?

Offline Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #693 on: June 18, 2013, 05:35:24 am »
It's already been said that the server is down to a bug or an attack. Either way, that's the reason.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

« Reply #694 on: June 19, 2013, 04:39:27 am »
It's already been said that the server is down to a bug or an attack. Either way, that's the reason.
Actually, it's up.

Offline DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #695 on: June 19, 2013, 10:33:18 am »
Yep it is UP
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

« Reply #696 on: June 19, 2013, 11:02:00 am »

Offline DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #697 on: June 19, 2013, 12:01:51 pm »
How do You know that BadHabit is "female" ?
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

Offline Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #698 on: June 19, 2013, 12:22:41 pm »
Wasn't up when I made that post, but good to hear that it is.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

« Reply #699 on: June 19, 2013, 04:48:04 pm »
Can anybody help with a dilemma I'm having? For some reason, whenever I downloaded the client, I run the update, like usual, and use the Configurator to put it into English.

But here's the problem: I try to go and run the game... and I'm just getting a pure black screen. Nothing shows up, and when I press the escape key, I can only see my cursor. Anyone know what's going on with it or what?

Offline Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #700 on: June 19, 2013, 06:41:53 pm »
Are there any more or less distant plans to provide native linux client? I've been recently (few weeks ago) trying to launch whole thing thru wine but with no success at all ;_;
Games are meant to be created, not played...

« Reply #701 on: June 19, 2013, 10:26:37 pm »
Are there any more or less distant plans to provide native linux client? I've been recently (few weeks ago) trying to launch whole thing thru wine but with no success at all ;_;
There is now native client and devs asking to test it.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 10:31:10 pm by Skycast »

« Reply #702 on: June 19, 2013, 11:31:18 pm »
Unfortunately, it doesn't work, but running client under WINE shouldn't be a problem for now, especially OpenGL version which is available now.
Porting client on linux is scheduled for the next week.

Offline Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #703 on: June 19, 2013, 11:42:22 pm »
Unfortunately, it doesn't work, but running client under WINE shouldn't be a problem for now, especially OpenGL version which is available now.
Yeah, but just to let you know, i'm in such crappy position that my gfx card is so much joke, that it took a really long time before i could run official FOnline clients (four words: Integrated Intel Graphic Card, yea, you can facepalm now ;>). So long story short - wine more or less tried to start, but it failed on tla2-specific dlls, at same time wine+fonline repo worked just fine.

Glad to hear, gonna give it a shot again soon.
Games are meant to be created, not played...

« Reply #704 on: June 20, 2013, 01:29:36 am »
So long story short - wine more or less tried to start, but it failed on tla2-specific dlls, at same time wine+fonline repo worked just fine.
When did that happen? We used some ugly D3D hacks to provide special effects like thermovisor, but now it cut off and reproduced with standart tools provided by new SDK version, so there is a good chance you won't face that problem again.