Author Topic: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!  (Read 181126 times)

Re: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!
« Reply #645 on: May 19, 2013, 04:56:53 am »
lol how can you troll/piss off admin if they don't speak english?

Are you dense?

The majority (Including skycast) speak russian and english.

Offline brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #646 on: May 19, 2013, 06:29:00 am »
sorry i dont know the nationality of people i have never met

PS. Zerg hacked your accounts?
Brad Smalls is back

Offline Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #647 on: May 19, 2013, 09:57:53 am »
Use common sense, Luke!

« Reply #648 on: May 19, 2013, 05:28:41 pm »
yeah i think sot is originally from tla but idk

« Reply #649 on: May 19, 2013, 05:45:37 pm »
Has anyone done "Counterintelligence" before?
A NCR quest about getting info from the spy of New Reno, this quest is given by Santiago.

I always got caught...

And "Intelligence" quest, how do i use recorder and bugging Lynette? (When she talks to McClure)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 10:33:18 pm by bateast »

Offline Alexandrite

• Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
« Reply #650 on: May 20, 2013, 03:20:51 am »
This is pretty difficult, but it managed to get my attention. I'll stay awhile and listen.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 05:18:56 am by Alexandrite »

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.

Offline Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #651 on: May 20, 2013, 11:35:09 am »
So you guys distribute now skins, rearrange perks and do goodies like that for server money?
Aren't there some legal issues? Technically, its not a donation anymore but you provide a paid service, wouldn't be there troubles with Bethounds?

Offline Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #652 on: May 20, 2013, 10:58:15 pm »

Offline BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #653 on: May 21, 2013, 01:08:48 am »
^ That was some fun and interesting action. I never expected the Grammatons to show up with BBS! @_@

So you guys distribute now skins, rearrange perks and do goodies like that for server money?
Aren't there some legal issues? Technically, its not a donation anymore but you provide a paid service, wouldn't be there troubles with Bethounds?

The legality of it is entirely based on their wording in my mind. If it can be construed as a "service" in exchange for payment, then yes, it can certainly fall on the negative side of copyright infringement, however it is worded as a "gift" for donations, which is entirely legal and infringes on no laws or statues.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 01:10:51 am by BenKain »

« Reply #654 on: May 21, 2013, 03:28:57 pm »
I will post in International section today or tomorrow. Yes, paying 110$ every month for game/website hosting has already cost us a decent sum of money for the last ~2 years, so we want to return this sum during some period of time as well as pay for hosting from players money in future. We don't sell anything, we just provide bonuses to the players who help us to rent the hosting. Currently we can help players with rearranging their special/perks/traits/skills or provide a special skin (which will be yours now and after wipes).

Offline xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
« Reply #655 on: May 21, 2013, 06:15:40 pm »
Premium Accounts in 5..4..3..

I dont like such aprouch, and i`m glad that 2238 doesnt think about doing such stuff. its like only one positive coming from such a tiny amount of players we`re having here.
Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.

« Reply #656 on: May 24, 2013, 01:14:37 am »
I see nothing wrong with a donation function with the reward being a skin that gives no benefits other than visual.

Running a server is costly. The only way to counter-act this is to get people to donate to make it less of a costly endeavor.

« Reply #657 on: May 24, 2013, 01:16:56 pm »
I built my character with one less perception because i expected to get permanent bonus in ncr..but can t find it anywhere,someone has suggestion about..?
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

« Reply #658 on: May 24, 2013, 03:13:15 pm »
You need to get 31 reputation in NCR, then dr.Claus will give you an option to perform surgery for 50k.

« Reply #659 on: May 24, 2013, 09:48:31 pm »
hi, i have a question about perks on TAG-ed skills.... i build a char with TAGed outdoorsman skill and on 3. lvl i take Survivalist Perk (+80 on outdoorsman skill) so the points should be doubled.... on lvl 2 OD was 52% and after Survivalist Perk OD should be 146% but it was actually 115% ..... is it bug or calculation is different????