Author Topic: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!  (Read 178495 times)

Re: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!
« Reply #630 on: May 14, 2013, 11:35:55 am »
well.. let me know that info.. im making one wiki in finnish but who knows if i would make it in english also

Tough for making it public english wiki.. would need better one than wikia. in wikia anyone could edit it and screw it over.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 01:35:07 pm by Jokumatti »

« Reply #631 on: May 14, 2013, 04:49:49 pm »
Finals are over and I'm starting my new life on TLA today!

« Reply #632 on: May 14, 2013, 04:53:09 pm »
goemo i'd be interested please send the guide this way as well, i can help with english and such
Endurance?
I'm built to regenerate.

« Reply #633 on: May 14, 2013, 06:05:49 pm »
Anyone knows wiki site where i could create english tla wiki so that i can control who is allowed to write and whos not?

« Reply #634 on: May 15, 2013, 03:14:14 am »
Anyone knows wiki site where i could create english tla wiki so that i can control who is allowed to write and whos not?
http://www.wikia.com/Special:CreateNewWiki

« Reply #635 on: May 15, 2013, 06:34:44 am »
Ok then i will start collectin some data today like screenshots npc names and so on .... how complete should it be ? just a starting guide .. or a full start guide... with a fast way to leave the camp AND all the quests ?

and for the beginning... these quests i know and can handle :

In the Cave there is a gux who needs his leg fixed.. i know it completly + learning pelt skinning...

in the workshop is a guy which you can "help" if you habe high doctor skill...

Ching and chong want some jet - that you CAN trade sometimes from one of the npcs.. iam looking for a better way to do it..

the angry dude in front of the cave teaches you gecko skinning.. but you need level 4 then kill 3 geckos...

in the west from the cave entrance are some slavers.. there you can get a party quest for 4 players...

bender nwar the bar wantts a beer.. that i can get easily .. after that he needs comp parts i dont know how to extract them... even i i found a lot of pcs and did science and all the tools on it...

in the workshop you can make 3 quests... but i only allways can make one thats getting the junk.. anyone knows how to assemble the collars and the other quest ?

in the starting cave there is a daiily quest.. in the north one of the inmates moans with a purple text ..then its aviable..you have to get food in one of the boxes..which is also didnt find out how to do...

in the bar far to the east is a guy who wants to armwrestle.. if you talk to him dont chick out bet 50 dollar and have a least 6 strengh to win ( i dont know exact numbers but that worked for me )

then of course the "overseer" which lets you chop would and shovel shit wich is very effective because of the gold

the special thinig i never did so i dont know anything about it...

ok i know far in the west is a tent with a guy.. but i cant remember what he wants from you..

one zone to the south in the house in front of the field i someone who wants to get rid of the spore plants right outside his house...

ok if i forgot quests please just quick write me where they are.. and best how to make them.. i will collect screenshots from all of them... at least that you find the npc and the place to do the quest 100 % sure =)

ok hope you can add something

Offline Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #636 on: May 15, 2013, 06:37:05 am »
Skycast what is with sots, dead?

« Reply #637 on: May 15, 2013, 09:15:52 am »
Skycast what is with sots, dead?
Some issue with Tlamk2 server administration, so if we will solv it we will come back. Maybe i will post some info later.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 11:00:49 am by Skycast »

Offline Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #638 on: May 15, 2013, 10:44:23 am »
Make a quest for Black Overlord at guy with shitshoveling quest. And don't forget the mouthwash.  ;D I chickened out.

« Reply #639 on: May 15, 2013, 11:00:56 am »
Make a quest for Black Overlord at guy with shitshoveling quest. And don't forget the mouthwash.  ;D I chickened out.
I did not have enough CH to take that quest :(

« Reply #640 on: May 15, 2013, 11:58:06 am »

Ching and chong want some jet - that you CAN trade sometimes from one of the npcs.. iam looking for a better way to do it..

bender nwar the bar wantts a beer.. that i can get easily .. after that he needs comp parts i dont know how to extract them... even i i found a lot of pcs and did science and all the tools on it...

in the workshop you can make 3 quests... but i only allways can make one thats getting the junk.. anyone knows how to assemble the collars and the other quest ?

in the starting cave there is a daiily quest.. in the north one of the inmates moans with a purple text ..then its aviable..you have to get food in one of the boxes..which is also didnt find out how to do...

ok i know far in the west is a tent with a guy.. but i cant remember what he wants from you..

one zone to the south in the house in front of the field i someone who wants to get rid of the spore plants right outside his house...

To buy jet you need min 20% speech
comp parts can buy from guy from west tent he want 2 bottles of water or 150$.
In east location you can repair pomp water about 40% repair required.
to assemble the collars u need about 40-50% repair skill

« Reply #641 on: May 15, 2013, 01:29:48 pm »
Goemo, wanna do it together? i have some things in my finnish version ready so would be pretty simple just to turn into english.

http://fi.tlasuomi.wikia.com/wiki/TLAsuomi_Wiki if u want to see it n finnish

« Reply #642 on: May 16, 2013, 01:55:43 pm »
Everyone who is interested in creating TLAmk2 english wiki will have a possibility to do it in the existing russian wiki. I will finish adjusting it for this purpose this weekend.

« Reply #643 on: May 18, 2013, 12:05:04 am »
anyone interested in a starting guide?
A very good guide was posted yesterday on the main forum in Russian, using it as a basis for your own guide would be a good idea:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fonline.ru%2Fforum%2Fthreads%2F3196%2F

Offline brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #644 on: May 18, 2013, 12:42:03 am »
Some issue with Tlamk2 server administration, so if we will solv it we will come back. Maybe i will post some info later.

lol how can you troll/piss off admin if they don't speak english?
Brad Smalls is back