Author Topic: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!  (Read 178486 times)

Offline DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
Re: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!
« Reply #585 on: May 02, 2013, 02:52:33 pm »
You want Chitin Armor mk2 - dont waste Your time on making crafter.

Bring me resources and Ill craft it for free !

Contact via PM
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

« Reply #586 on: May 02, 2013, 03:08:27 pm »
I think this server TLA have some hackers. Experienced that myself. one player "killed and instaspawned" me. i was idling in one place (not in any things way) and that guy moved front of me. i got black screen and lost all items and i was spawned on different place.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 03:13:40 pm by Jokumatti »

« Reply #587 on: May 02, 2013, 03:57:32 pm »
I think this server TLA have some hackers. Experienced that myself. one player "killed and instaspawned" me. i was idling in one place (not in any things way) and that guy moved front of me. i got black screen and lost all items and i was spawned on different place.
There is no "safe" places in wasteland, you can be killed anywhere, and sometimes you just have 0 replication timeout - this is bug/feature so you instaspawning on graveyard. Nothing special.

« Reply #588 on: May 02, 2013, 07:20:51 pm »
well.. happened on newbie arena in the cave where it should be impossible to attack on anyone or steal things.

« Reply #589 on: May 02, 2013, 07:56:44 pm »
I realized the folder size for TLA is 666 megabytes.
Ermagerd! this game is evil!

« Reply #590 on: May 03, 2013, 02:39:45 am »
This is about the character planner.

I noticed that not all of the perks are available for example Accuracy Bonus does not show up on the planner. Is the planner outdated or are some of the perks not active?

« Reply #591 on: May 03, 2013, 08:20:54 am »
Want to remind that our trading center active and we still ready to pay lots of caps and other things for resources and other items. So if you want money or top weapons pm me.

Offline Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
The Evil Butchers (The Hawks, The Sarmatians) on TLA
« Reply #592 on: May 03, 2013, 04:35:40 pm »
moved to tla mk 2, if you want join us, join us there

Offline Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #593 on: May 04, 2013, 11:18:54 am »
moved to tla mk 2, if you want join us, join us there
You already said that.

Offline Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #594 on: May 04, 2013, 12:08:04 pm »
You already said that.

yy but moderators moving my thread where they want.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 03:41:20 pm by FrankenStone »

Offline Mrockatansky

• -Guardian-
« Reply #596 on: May 04, 2013, 04:21:42 pm »
This is about the character planner.

I noticed that not all of the perks are available for example Accuracy Bonus does not show up on the planner. Is the planner outdated or are some of the perks not active?

As far as i can tell you have to restart the planer each time. Resetting to basevalues is bugged and previously taken perks become invisible.
 I didn't mention Guardians just because they represent no real force in my opinion.

« Reply #597 on: May 05, 2013, 12:46:08 am »
According to wiki one hander gives %20skill points but changelog says it gives +1st.
Which one is correct?
wiki link http://fonline.ru/wikimk2/index.php?title=%D0%A2%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%82%D1%8B

Offline Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #598 on: May 05, 2013, 09:35:02 am »
According to wiki one hander gives %20skill points but changelog says it gives +1st.
Which one is correct?
wiki link http://fonline.ru/wikimk2/index.php?title=%D0%A2%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%82%D1%8B

Wiki says: Onehander gives +1 missing ST for  wield onehanded weapons and +20% to hit chance with onehanded weapons.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 09:38:44 am by Alvarez »

Offline Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #599 on: May 05, 2013, 10:12:19 am »
few questions:

Where the hell do I pay the hubologists?  I try to go to replication centers but get thrown back to world map.

Assuming that question is not answered, where do I buy transmitters?

Fastest way to level?  Getting fucked by every encounter that doesn't have two groups fighting each other instead of me or animals isn't cool, especially if they have a long range weapon like in 2238, assault rifles hunting rifles rocket launchers.  (it's like 35 second combat timer and yes getting hit forces you to walk so it's a real bitch trying to escape).

Secondly, I need wanna play with some other people, but it's kinda hard to make good friends with russians, and vice versa.  Though at least half of the russians I've met at least speak slightly broken english, thank god, but they don't seem at all interested in teaming up with english speaking players.

p.s.  to anyone who hasn't played this yet, be prepared to die.  alot.  More than 2238.  Npcs love to randomly start attacking.  I've been killed like this a thousand times.  A non hostile encounter, try to talk to them, no indication their pissed off, BAM.  Dead.  No reason.  Hell looting the after bull shit (after they're done looting) one of the npcs will just start shooting you.  It's a bit ridiculous really.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 10:26:44 am by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.