Author Topic: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!  (Read 180385 times)

Re: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!
« Reply #510 on: April 20, 2013, 10:02:45 pm »
Server stability is very bad...it logs off once per hour.Your game is awesome but really needs less server crashes..Lag is too heavy risk when real time only.I wasted all my cash in a noon of play because,huh,lags.That would not encourage players.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 10:25:34 pm by Rain »
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

« Reply #511 on: April 20, 2013, 10:03:25 pm »
Dagnir can you answer to my question about Mynoc quest with oil can? I bring him oil can but have no option finish quest

« Reply #512 on: April 20, 2013, 10:09:42 pm »
your trivial complaints, i cant even get into the damn game 8X unless i want to start randomly clicking dialog nodes and hope it doesnt get me killed XD

« Reply #513 on: April 21, 2013, 12:15:32 am »
ok, on my laptop its still not working, dont know wtf, it worked fine on my first try on my desktop computer.

Where the heck do i find logan? and dont say west of entrance XD
EDIT:  found him, howcome he isnt teaching me to skin geckos? is my charisma too low? how do i learn to skin geckos?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 12:29:02 am by foonlinecurious »

« Reply #514 on: April 21, 2013, 12:34:48 am »
What the hell happened today in NCR? Many npcs/raiders went there and were killing players.
For most of 2238 player it can be strange but it is just game event - evil raiders trying to capture NCR and kill all people inside. It is not some gm driven event, on this server some game event's can appear randomly, like ncr siege or mireluks san francisco attack.

« Reply #515 on: April 21, 2013, 01:05:30 am »
yeah i think is really cool

« Reply #516 on: April 21, 2013, 01:11:56 am »
sinister russian trolling!

Yes i changed it that way as well, it still says english in settings but is still russian in game ( dialogs too not just main menu)

EDIT: i created my first character in russian just because i thought it would fix after i joined the game, but I'm pretty sure i clicked english and saved before that too
Try deleting the data\cache directory from your client. Try to change enter "Language=engl" in FOnline.cfg with a text editor manually and then launch the client bypassing the Configurator. Try a configurator from the 2238 client. Try re-downloading the client... Make sure you use the links from the first post in this thread (in other words, from here: http://www.fonline.ru/forum/threads/2580/).
What the hell happened today in NCR? Many npcs/raiders went there and were killing players.
For most of 2238 player it can be strange but it is just game event - evil raiders trying to capture NCR and kill all people inside. It is not some gm driven event, on this server some game event's can appear randomly, like ncr siege or mireluks san francisco attack.
Yes, and you need to clear the locations around NCR from raiders to stop the evasion. Some NPCs in NCR also give quests related to the evasion (like "Help to drive the raiders off NCR") - Elisa and ranger captain behind the flag, I think.

Dagnir can you answer to my question about Mynoc quest with oil can? I bring him oil can but have no option finish quest
There are two types of oil - just oil and some power armor grease (not sure about the exact names). Try the type different from what you have - it should be available from traiders, like Smitty in Den.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 01:20:08 am by Dagnir »

« Reply #517 on: April 22, 2013, 06:31:02 pm »
sinister russian trolling!

Yes i changed it that way as well, it still says english in settings but is still russian in game ( dialogs too not just main menu)

EDIT: i created my first character in russian just because i thought it would fix after i joined the game, but I'm pretty sure i clicked english and saved before that too

i had the same situation, tried everything.
finally reinstalled win xp, works fine now.

« Reply #518 on: April 22, 2013, 07:24:33 pm »
i noticed some crashes when u are scrolling at the fixboy ingmae sometimes the game does freeze and then the message pop up fonline doesnt function anymore , after that it does crash everytime i wanna restart , my solution was to delete cache maybe it have something to do with cache file ...

« Reply #519 on: April 22, 2013, 09:11:38 pm »

How can I go to the underground? It is raider base, quest given by BoS paladin in Den. I tried to destroy rocks with dynamite but didnt work.

« Reply #520 on: April 23, 2013, 12:28:40 pm »
How can I go to the underground? It is raider base, quest given by BoS paladin in Den. I tried to destroy rocks with dynamite but didnt work.
There's, like, a door, dude.

« Reply #521 on: April 23, 2013, 03:14:00 pm »
Is adrenaline rush worth it?

Thx.
Ranger of the Wastes. The Wastes still needs civilised people.

Offline Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #522 on: April 23, 2013, 03:37:13 pm »
Is adrenaline rush worth it?

Thx.
Another question: does it stack with toughness?
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

Offline Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #523 on: April 23, 2013, 05:17:39 pm »
Another question: does it stack with toughness?
Yes it does.
h

Offline LeonTheNorse

• Hobo with a shotgun
    • Crazy 88 Forum
« Reply #524 on: April 23, 2013, 07:05:54 pm »
what happened to the torrent that was on piratebay?

nevermind found a new torrent:
http://www.torrentreactor.net/torrents/6420829/TLA-Mk2-Client-exe
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 07:57:51 pm by LeonTheNorse »