Author Topic: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!  (Read 180407 times)

Re: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!
« Reply #450 on: April 17, 2013, 03:07:43 am »
At one point I did a quest on a character that gave me +1 EN, and now for the life of me can't find the quest or the requirements to do said quest.

Anyone done a quest recently that had that as a reward?

Offline BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #451 on: April 17, 2013, 03:26:05 am »
Yeah, that one specifically would be great to know. Also some more in depth descriptions of the two +Luck quests.

« Reply #452 on: April 17, 2013, 04:39:38 am »
TLA is simply amazing. It is everything 2238 should have been/should be. Many of the major 2238 factions have switched to TLA, and TLA has 100+ players on for most of the day, and never less than 50. Much more active than 2238.
Knowledge is the key to the mind which is a mysterious doorway through a long dark hallway

« Reply #453 on: April 17, 2013, 09:21:36 pm »
This game is full of assholes who swarm in front of you while you're trying to "walk" away from creatures (since you can't run but people not in combat can run in front of your path), walling you off in groups to get you killed so they can steal your stuff in the starter towns. Sort of boring.

« Reply #454 on: April 17, 2013, 09:27:41 pm »
This game is full of assholes who swarm in front of you while you're trying to "walk" away from creatures (since you can't run but people not in combat can run in front of your path), walling you off in groups to get you killed so they can steal your stuff in the starter towns. Sort of boring.
shall we mention caravaneers swarming to prevent you from joining?Fonliners are scumbags,let s happily deal with it :3
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

« Reply #455 on: April 17, 2013, 10:40:25 pm »
Kind of interesting/stupid but, where does auctions you buy go?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 11:26:15 pm by Retr0 »

Offline BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #456 on: April 18, 2013, 01:12:00 am »
Woah, woah, woah, we should keep this thread as clean of the funk as possible... I think this has had the best run of productive comments of any thread in the history of the 2238 forums.

As for the auction question, they go into your bank cell, in the Den is where I go to pick it up. The building with the "Jet" graffiti.

« Reply #457 on: April 18, 2013, 03:25:21 am »
Woah, woah, woah, we should keep this thread as clean of the funk as possible... I think this has had the best run of productive comments of any thread in the history of the 2238 forums.

As for the auction question, they go into your bank cell, in the Den is where I go to pick it up. The building with the "Jet" graffiti.

Nevermind, found it. :P

I find the crafting aspect difficult though, seems like you definitely have to jump through some hoops to get the fun stuff.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 05:17:59 am by Retr0 »

Offline Mrockatansky

• -Guardian-
« Reply #458 on: April 18, 2013, 07:26:11 am »
It was only a matter of time, frankly im uprised it didn't happen earlier.
The more you get into the game, you will have a corelating number of whineposts.
Fix this, nerv that so that the game follows rules that are more friendly towards my own way of playing the game.
Perfect example for this mentality -wich largely ruined 2238 one might say- is the complaint about respawn4 on that other forum.
You play the game with assholes, against poorly scripted AI. That's it. Deal with it (abuse the hell out of it) or gtfo.
 I didn't mention Guardians just because they represent no real force in my opinion.

« Reply #459 on: April 18, 2013, 09:06:50 am »
Transport your butthurt somewhere else.

I find the crafting aspect difficult though, seems like you definitely have to jump through some hoops to get the fun stuff.

Fun stuff hard to craft, because the best chance to receive item bonuses is through crafting, good quality, manually assembled, excellent, ideal etc. etc. tags.

If I'm not wrong then that's the reason why crafting is harder in general than farming by other means.

« Reply #460 on: April 18, 2013, 01:09:39 pm »
How can I open locked doors on password. Only by electronic lockpick?
ok, nvm i got it
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 02:39:09 pm by Evil Genius »

« Reply #461 on: April 18, 2013, 03:02:55 pm »
all i can sy is that its well balanced , its not like uh im going to make an crafter and then i go craft PA or even Adv. PA , its difficult because its high tier and thats how it should be in an mmorpg imo ... u must put alot of work in it to get something valueable , and btw i havent seen anyone till yet who is running in APA around towns lol ...

« Reply #462 on: April 18, 2013, 03:06:44 pm »
Does anyone know how to do vault city guard, Part III: Parade drill ?

I stuck at the command 'Present, ARMS!' ...

okay, i got it...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 03:29:39 pm by bateast »

« Reply #463 on: April 18, 2013, 06:35:08 pm »
I am eager for stat boosting quests.Anyone willing to share their experience about?
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

« Reply #464 on: April 18, 2013, 09:59:25 pm »
I am eager for stat boosting quests.Anyone willing to share their experience about?

Hey Rain :P

From what I gather from the russian forums is there are some stat boosting quests in NCR, but I imagine the 100+% speech is required.