Author Topic: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!  (Read 178340 times)

Re: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!
« Reply #405 on: April 15, 2013, 01:28:31 am »
How exactly do i have access to implants..?Also,is there a list of quest out there?Can T seem to find any..
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 02:17:14 am by Rain »
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

« Reply #406 on: April 15, 2013, 04:14:23 am »
from what i gather implants are end game rewards for whatever their version of tc is.

« Reply #407 on: April 15, 2013, 08:31:08 am »
quest in arroyo - from this guy with APA is bugged - location he says about bandits doesnt apear on world map

Try taking it with at least 3 people, it's not a solo quest.

« Reply #408 on: April 15, 2013, 01:03:03 pm »
Can someone explain to me how can i get into VC inner city?

« Reply #409 on: April 15, 2013, 01:42:11 pm »
you need 5 charisma i think
eat mentats if you dont have enough
then buy false day pass for 200
tell to guards its old kind of paper, something like that

« Reply #410 on: April 15, 2013, 02:00:38 pm »
How exactly do i have access to implants..?Also,is there a list of quest out there?Can T seem to find any..
These are not impants, you don't put it into your body. You can obtain modules of medicine operations via military bases and Novato farming.
You can also just run through the guards and hide into the vault and wait a bit until guards forget about you. VC is a bit unfinished.

« Reply #411 on: April 15, 2013, 02:57:28 pm »
You can also just run through the guards and hide into the vault and wait a bit until guards forget about you. VC is a bit unfinished.
Something like "it is not a bug - it is feature", vc inner city  unfinished and unguarded already few years.

« Reply #412 on: April 15, 2013, 05:23:30 pm »

If you are too ugly to get in with drugs and a fake day pass you can take the delivery quest in arroyo from the bluesuit just south east of the mayor. He asks you to deliver a letter to lynette and that gets you a real day pass into the city. If you die its repeatable after an hour or 2.

« Reply #413 on: April 15, 2013, 05:55:47 pm »
Try taking it with at least 3 people, it's not a solo quest.
The first part of the quest should be completable in solo. I re-posted about the bug to the main forum.

« Reply #414 on: April 15, 2013, 07:12:57 pm »
Keep manually entering empty random encounters near Den (by stopping on the world map and clicking into the rectangle), and raiders will appear on them. You need encounters with buildings - like small farm, they are most frequently found in about two squares to the south-west from Den. Be aware that slavers are quite tough.

Thx a lot, kind sir.
I guess it's neccesary to have the map from Elise with you... or you cant trigger the quest on ecounter,
and it's easy to find near Replication center 1 (Between Den and Klamath).
There're 8-10 Slave Traders, 2 of them have 300+ hp i think, the rest are about 100+- hp.

Btw, is there any nagative effect if you got Childkiller? I killed one child by accident.. :/
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 07:16:17 pm by bateast »

« Reply #415 on: April 15, 2013, 07:30:53 pm »
Childkiller perk gets you hunted down by bounty hunters according to the russia forum.

Anyone know where to encounter regular rats? All i can find is molerats and the plain rats in klamath don't work for the quest.

« Reply #416 on: April 15, 2013, 07:42:43 pm »
near arroyo
If you are too ugly to get in with drugs and a fake day pass you can take the delivery quest in arroyo from the bluesuit just south east of the mayor. He asks you to deliver a letter to lynette and that gets you a real day pass into the city. If you die its repeatable after an hour or 2.
where is this bluesuit exactly?

« Reply #417 on: April 15, 2013, 08:02:46 pm »
near arroyowhere is this bluesuit exactly?

in the building north of the well in front of cassidy's bar he's the blue suit male on the right side of the room at the top. he also gives the quest to find the chosen one. The dialog chain is something like "still havent found him, got any other jobs?"

« Reply #418 on: April 15, 2013, 11:17:34 pm »
Btw, is there any nagative effect if you got Childkiller? I killed one child by accident.. :/
Childkiller perk gets you hunted down by bounty hunters according to the russia forum.
You can "clear" this perk on the Special Replication Station to the south-east from Redding.
Anyone know where to encounter regular rats? All i can find is molerats and the plain rats in klamath don't work for the quest.
Try caves. Or area around Klamath.

« Reply #419 on: April 16, 2013, 12:01:28 am »
I've got some questions and I'd be glad if you guys Skycast or Dagnir could answer them!

• Is the amount of skill points gained when reading a book determined by anything? For example Science skill or Intelligence..?
• Do the perks like Survivalist or Negotiator exceed the skill points gap of outdoorsman/barter/speech? For example if I'd take Survivalist when having 115 outdoorsman already would it change anything?

Thanks in advance.