Author Topic: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!  (Read 180579 times)

Re: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!
« Reply #390 on: April 14, 2013, 03:43:44 pm »
ANy idea where i can find mirelurks?
Near SF, but they only come during the "Mirelurk invasion" event - you can know it's happening if you see people in Powered Armor guarding SF docks.

« Reply #391 on: April 14, 2013, 03:54:25 pm »
Oh thanks alot :P
I need limbs for chitin armors
I will keep an eye on docks then

« Reply #392 on: April 14, 2013, 05:35:35 pm »
In auction house in den,i click buy but i don t get the item.Am i doing it wrong?Also,caravans in Arroyo are broken since server reboot,go for redding.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

« Reply #393 on: April 14, 2013, 06:00:55 pm »
In auction house in den,i click buy but i don t get the item.Am i doing it wrong?Also,caravans in Arroyo are broken since server reboot,go for redding.
The items appear in your bank cell.

« Reply #394 on: April 14, 2013, 06:10:52 pm »
15:14 fire geck/ deathclaw vs caravan. Good place to get bg/sg/meds/books

Offline Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #395 on: April 14, 2013, 06:39:51 pm »
15:14 fire geck/ deathclaw vs caravan. Good place to get bg/sg/meds/books
Now it's good spot to hunt other... caravan hutenrs :- 0.
h

« Reply #396 on: April 14, 2013, 06:41:29 pm »
best encounter ever: redding caravan after shoot of jet attacking another caravan :D epic

« Reply #397 on: April 14, 2013, 06:51:50 pm »
I resisted longtime, but now after playing a bit, i must admit its good fun and strangly feels more falloutish regardless the changes that have been made.

I got the same impression when I checked it out for the first time. "Falloutish" was also the first adjective that came to my mind. I like how so many NPCs speak even though they only ask you for money or something like the beggars in Den.

« Reply #398 on: April 14, 2013, 06:52:52 pm »
Does anyone know how to solve the quest: "Slavers Hunt" (getting from NCR Ranger)?
I keep killing salvers near the Den and can't find the slaver camp...

And is there a way to reset Duppo(from NCR too)'s Caravan quest? Hal died in the trip...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 07:58:34 pm by bateast »

« Reply #399 on: April 14, 2013, 08:00:45 pm »
I have this quest to bring radios to all the wasteland doc's but I can't get to dr troy in vc. Any ideas on getting citizenship?

« Reply #400 on: April 14, 2013, 10:23:06 pm »
Just go to the customs right from the inner city gate and pay Skeev to make you fake one. You might need to birbe the guard or, if your speech is high enough, tell him that you have an old kind of pass. As for the vault entrance, just go inside without asking the guards.

« Reply #401 on: April 14, 2013, 10:51:48 pm »
Does anyone know how to solve the quest: "Slavers Hunt" (getting from NCR Ranger)?
I keep killing salvers near the Den and can't find the slaver camp...

And is there a way to reset Duppo(from NCR too)'s Caravan quest? Hal died in the trip...

Keep manually entering empty random encounters near Den (by stopping on the world map and clicking into the rectangle), and raiders will appear on them. You need encounters with buildings - like small farm, they are most frequently found in about two squares to the south-west from Den. Be aware that slavers are quite tough.

« Reply #402 on: April 14, 2013, 11:49:41 pm »
Just go to the customs right from the inner city gate and pay Skeev to make you fake one. You might need to birbe the guard or, if your speech is high enough, tell him that you have an old kind of pass. As for the vault entrance, just go inside without asking the guards.

Thanks, I was too paranoid to try I've died a lot trying to enter vc. Low cha/speech is brutal.

« Reply #403 on: April 14, 2013, 11:50:56 pm »

Anyone whos good with builds in TLA, how does this look? (Goal is PvP with Gatling Laser--)

« Reply #404 on: April 14, 2013, 11:51:47 pm »
quest in arroyo - from this guy with APA is bugged - location he says about bandits doesnt apear on world map