Author Topic: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!  (Read 178497 times)

Offline Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
Re: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!
« Reply #135 on: March 26, 2013, 01:09:35 pm »
In description, it says -2 STR for weapon checks.
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Killer Rabbit

« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2013, 02:10:14 pm »
how weapon ST penalty works ? coz im missing 3/5 shoots by my SG char, even if i have 95% chance to hit. thats pretty fuced up

yes this is huge problem. and npcs have 95% confirmed shoots.

and reputation in pip boy is broken. i dont know my reputation at unity or hubologists or other caravans. can u extend reputation in pip boy?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 02:49:29 pm by Killer Rabbit »

« Reply #137 on: March 26, 2013, 03:32:31 pm »
You cannot have high AC without good armor. And most of good armor have high volume as do weapons. E.g. armor with volume 5 and weapon with volume 5 will result in 130% penalty to evasion skill, which makes useless spending skillpoints for evasion.

Are you talking about the same volume used to determine weight of items in lockers?

« Reply #138 on: March 26, 2013, 05:33:22 pm »
Are you talking about the same volume used to determine weight of items in lockers?
Yes. Volume of all items in character's inventory also affects its visibility in sneak mode.

« Reply #139 on: March 26, 2013, 06:18:45 pm »
Thanks, that's some very useful information meaning I might be wrong about how these features turn out, but I have to ask then, is there any way how to see volume of items or your total volume? Otherwise it is quite confusing on how effective the character will be with certain equipment concerning evasion, sneak.

« Reply #140 on: March 26, 2013, 06:24:19 pm »
and reputation in pip boy is broken. i dont know my reputation at unity or hubologists or other caravans. can u extend reputation in pip boy?
Pip-boy is hardcoded in the engine, so not until developers decide to write a totally new Pip-boy (= long time, maybe never).

I might be wrong.

Killer Rabbit

« Reply #141 on: March 26, 2013, 06:46:39 pm »
and why npcs aim shoots are allways crit shoots?

Offline Mrockatansky

• -Guardian-
« Reply #144 on: March 27, 2013, 08:18:27 am »
So in summary the only positive aspect about this conglomerate of bugs, balancing issues and shitty english is the number of players?

Maybe reverse-recruit them to 2238 instead?

Quote from: manero
Combat running + Fov and you will get all pvplayers from 2238. Seriously.

You wont get me. Seriously.
 I didn't mention Guardians just because they represent no real force in my opinion.

« Reply #145 on: March 27, 2013, 08:25:23 am »
You can drive INTO your base?
Yes, when you talking with npc which sell bases he always saying how much parking slots have each base, cheapest base with 2 parking slots costs 800k afaik.

Offline Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #146 on: March 27, 2013, 08:32:31 am »
Why are bases so expensive, or maybe caps are very easy to get?

« Reply #147 on: March 27, 2013, 08:51:06 am »
You cannot have high AC without good armor. And most of good armor have high volume as do weapons. E.g. armor with volume 5 and weapon with volume 5 will result in 130% penalty to evasion skill, which makes useless spending skillpoints for evasion.
You sure? Because on wiki said that counting not volume summ but biggest item volume.

Пример: на персонаже с навыком уклонения в 300% одета боевая броня и в одной руке гатлинг-лазер, в другой- плазменная винтовка. из этих
предметов наибольший объем у гатлинга, который =6. в таком случае, штраф навыка = 6*13=78. т.е. "рабочий" уровень навыка Уклонение будет
составлять 300-78= 222%. в таком случае, шанс на уклонение будет равен (222-100)/6 = 20,3%

« Reply #148 on: March 27, 2013, 09:22:13 am »
Why are bases so expensive, or maybe caps are very easy to get?

Well, yeah caps are much, much easier to get than on 2238 and as the session will progress I guess it will be even more easier.

What I did to be cost efficient while leveling on low levels with shitty equipment at very start was around 18:12 or somewhere around the area, golden gecko's vs molerats, get gecko skinning perk for 250$ in Klamath or Modoc, sell golden gecko hides for 150 each if you have Trapper status (159 killed Gecko's required) in Klamath to Smiley (Guy in first building entering downtown) otherwise for 140, Modoc tannery for 130 at all times.

So, those hides stack upon leveling and in the end it is some amount of caps. Not enough to buy a base and not the most effective way how to farm caps, but that's a start, when you take advantage of everything you can, those caps come with time.

I hope that helps. :)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 09:26:24 am by T-888 »

Offline DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #149 on: March 27, 2013, 09:49:57 am »
To gecko skining ill add Caravan runs - good exp and pretty nice reward in caps.
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg