Author Topic: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!  (Read 178376 times)

Re: FOnline TLA mk2 - now in English!
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2013, 06:38:46 pm »

When you start on 2238 if you want to start to craft you just have to find some flints: you can have easily metal and wood to make a hatchet and a sledgehammer.
On TLA to make those tools you need a hatchet and a tool. Yeah you need a hatchet to make a hatchet as this is the only way to have wood; and you can't craft a tool (never found it on fixboy, but this would probably need metal).
If you have the bad idea to die and to lose all your newbie stuff, you can be sure it's a pain in the ass to get out this situation: no money and stuff? Can't buy a hatchet or a tool, if there's any at the merchants.
Thanks for response, I agree with you and I'll make this easier.

Offline manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2013, 09:16:25 pm »
Unplayable, massive FPS drops...

jacky.

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2013, 11:51:07 pm »
Manero u allways Have problem with fps, maby change computer?

Offline Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2013, 12:49:50 am »
Unplayable, massive FPS drops...
Time to leave your old celeron behind.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2013, 12:58:58 am »
Quite funny that you need turbo octa-core processor to run 2D game using graphics from 90s, just sayin'.

Offline brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2013, 01:35:09 am »
How many people play this server from what i heard (2012 Nov-Dec russian source) that the game had about 20 people playing and it was a dead server

(Ps note the source things might have changed since then)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 01:39:52 am by brad smalls »
Brad Smalls is back

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2013, 01:55:12 am »
How many people play this server from what i heard (2012 Nov-Dec russian source) that the game had about 20 people playing and it was a dead server
That's because it was stuck in an open test of the updates for the current gaming session for ~5 months, with frequent wipes, instability, etc., so there was no reason to play "seriously". Now it's a solid gaming session, and people who have left for the time of the test are coming back. Top online was 128 today, and it is likely to keep increasing: http://www.riget.info/tlamk2/playerStats.php?r=month&s=1363715194&ts=0&ar=0&step=12 (was up to 200 before the test - and that was when there was no translation yet)
Of course we are only 2 days into the gaming session, and it is too early to tell anything yet.

Offline brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2013, 02:41:43 am »
oh ok
Brad Smalls is back

« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2013, 04:36:23 am »
You can have a free basic shelter by using a transmitter inside the hole that is present in some random desert locations (there's some kind of a ladder going down).

Translating the wiki is a lot of work and as of now it is not scheduled. If you want to know something, ask your questions on the project forum or in IRC. Later we will make a FAQ.

Is there an english perk list?  I would say that would be a pretty high priority so english speakers can plan out their builds accordingly.

« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2013, 07:15:15 am »
Quite funny that you need turbo octa-core processor to run 2D game using graphics from 90s, just sayin'.
FOnline is not adapted for multi-core CPUs. It's better to have one fast core than several slower ones.

Offline sHoW.

• Who do you think you are?
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2013, 07:16:33 am »
I have Fallout.dat , client everything downloaded but this cant play..
http://prntscr.com/x1qhz
I have just black Error screen thats all.. What to do for fix it?
Im proud for my Country but shame on Salamander. If there will be NooB award he will have it.

Offline manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2013, 07:18:06 am »
Duo 2.2, 4Gb ram, 1gb gforce should be enough to run shitty game like FO...

« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2013, 07:32:45 am »
Is there an english perk list?  I would say that would be a pretty high priority so english speakers can plan out their builds accordingly.
All right, will be translated.

jacky.

« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2013, 08:18:47 am »
Yes, and tell more about combat runnig and how to małe basic tent/base in your server. Also new interface is crashing game So it doesnt Work properly.

Offline brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2013, 08:58:37 am »
Is there PvP cause from my experiance its overly complicated and it was just easier to just RL build or minigun build
Brad Smalls is back