"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 12:24:53 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Breaking Bad In The Den: Fallout Online 2238  (Read 4264 times)

Breaking Bad In The Den: Fallout Online 2238
« on: March 16, 2013, 01:30:25 am »

http://youtu.be/xFP1dw_zUXE

****PLEASE WATCH IN HD****

Clips of Windy the righteous jet/meth sniper wore player killing her way to superiority and collecting taxes off of the would-be profiting slavers of The Den in Fallout online2238. By establishing dominance over the slavers by first ruthlessly killing them then removing any and all rival player killers (and their loot) Windy and Jamall establish a safe playing environment, and justice is served for all.

Pay The Trolls!

Featuring: Jamall "tonytokes"

Inspired by Breaking Bad

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
Re: Breaking Bad In The Den: Fallout Online 2238
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 08:26:00 pm »

0:13 best kill in the entire video
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 12:09:56 am »

good job killing low HP bluesuits, you deserve a medal
Back In-Game :D

dskpnk

• The Amboy Dukes
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 01:07:38 am »

Don't listen trolls !

Spirit of PK must survive !

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 08:24:10 am »

i like those noobs who will start shooting you with their BBgun but when you turn back to burst them, they ll start whining and accusing me for being PKer. YAY what a noob PKers you are,you are bothering mostly PVE oriented players gathering money for bases and professions. Shame, shame on you, little noobs.
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 04:20:42 am »

i like those noobs who will start shooting you with their BBgun but when you turn back to burst them, they ll start whining and accusing me for being PKer. YAY what a noob PKers you are,you are bothering mostly PVE oriented players gathering money for bases and professions. Shame, shame on you, little noobs.

you mad bro?

If your skull contained more brain matter instead of a 5 inch coating of solid bone, you'd have figured out that it's a themed roleplay video inspired by the television show breaking bad, not a brag video. But I guess you're green with envy and have to find something to rage about. Or maybe you have a better way to demonstrate a jet whore patrolling the den, !@#$ing anyone and everyone she meets?

Have fun roleplaying with carebear crafter faggots who talk big pvp but have no campaign of glory to speak of. Who only poke their noses out when they have carpets of gear and private bases to fall back on, when all the skillful players have got tired and made off for bigger things.

by the way:

Where's your video promoting 2238? Surely the handholding APK carebear community can muster something better than me with all the fun they claim to have! Something to advertise your car dealership maybe? :O LOL

« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 04:25:05 am by Rane »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 04:43:12 am »

was a fun vid to watch i wanna see more.

The chosen music was especially fitting.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

kox

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 03:07:02 pm »

http://youtu.be/xFP1dw_zUXE

****PLEASE WATCH IN HD****

Clips of Windy the righteous jet/meth sniper wore player killing her way to superiority and collecting taxes off of the would-be profiting slavers of The Den in Fallout online2238. By establishing dominance over the slavers by first ruthlessly killing them then removing any and all rival player killers (and their loot) Windy and Jamall establish a safe playing environment, and justice is served for all.

Pay The Trolls!

Featuring: Jamall "tonytokes"

Inspired by Breaking Bad

Haha funny.

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2013, 07:45:05 pm »

you mad bro?

If your skull contained more brain matter instead of a 5 inch coating of solid bone, you'd have figured out that it's a themed roleplay video inspired by the television show breaking bad, not a brag video. But I guess you're green with envy and have to find something to rage about. Or maybe you have a better way to demonstrate a jet whore patrolling the den, !@#$ing anyone and everyone she meets?

Have fun roleplaying with carebear crafter faggots who talk big pvp but have no campaign of glory to speak of. Who only poke their noses out when they have carpets of gear and private bases to fall back on, when all the skillful players have got tired and made off for bigger things.

by the way:

Where's your video promoting 2238? Surely the handholding APK carebear community can muster something better than me with all the fun they claim to have! Something to advertise your car dealership maybe? :O LOL

He is in pk faction.
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2013, 05:37:48 pm »

was a fun vid to watch i wanna see more.

The chosen music was especially fitting.

Thanks :) if i get inspired again there will surely be more made!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 19 queries.