"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 06, 2024, 10:35:21 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Where is action these days ?  (Read 23282 times)

Re: Where is action these days ?
« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2013, 09:02:23 pm »

Only nabs, casuals left it seems, it will be funny when some of them will try to use a combat armor and it will be like the best new invention with pro true stories on forum.

The players left on 2238 seems like the same players developers are, now no need to worry about combat balance or anything like that. I'm guessing there's no cheating at all, the server is like fixed.

If the next update will be PvP oriented I will laugh my fucking ass off. ;D
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 09:08:47 pm by T-888 »

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2013, 09:20:27 pm »

Action ? look TLA  :o
You have a multiple personality complex or what?
On the one hand you are making threads begging devs to do something to stop players from leaving,on the other on you are spamming random threads with "2238 dead","go TLA","everyone is at TLA","look TLA".
What the hell man?
« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2013, 09:28:53 pm »

Many players left were there is some activity, it is only normal that some still want to play 2238 and good that someone still has patience to write an opinion for the million time which most probably is going to be ignored or rejected for some dumb reasons, but why the hell he should try to encourage players to play in a server which is boring and stale?

I think it is only normal that he encourages to play somewhat healthy server in meantime until something happens here.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #108 on: April 12, 2013, 10:55:14 pm »

jup, people and players want whats best for 2238, this is for sure, even now there are more plaayers in forum than in server itself, it is because people read the forum, people care about the news in game, they want to develop in good way, just know in the game itself we reached stage when its hard to spend your time on it really enjoying the time spent, so no harsh feelings for 2238 all will return, we all want to see the game being improved.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2013, 12:20:54 am »

...it is because people read the forum, people care about the news in game, they want to develop in good way.

That's not true. For example i visit this site only to laught at incompetent developers  ;D Im also sure im not the only one  ;)
« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2013, 01:14:23 am »

NO fucking action game is dead
« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2013, 09:51:37 am »

It's time for another revolution    !!!      Vote for wipe  :-* 

IN VINO VERITAS, IN VAGINA PENIS (PlaYboy)
« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2013, 11:27:21 am »

I miss the old FO:2238 days.

And I'm thinking, whats happened. I remember the time, when game was pretty much playable, and there were few major thing to change (like alts), and little more than few small things to make this game the best in the world. There was a time, when fun was all around the server, no matter what you do. Some times I've logged in just to talk with the people, no need to pwnzz da nabz etc. Every one had a chance to play as he likes. Some was fighting at the north, some was just standing at NCR gates and talk about the weather but the world was alive. Thieves and bombers were very annoing but you could get used to it, avoiding them, take few pals and go hunting. Game had the point, no world domination, no caves full of loot, but make this game better. I remember when players were listened, when devs poped up in NCR and made something fun, when they talked to the people about changes and stuff. And now? It's empty world for me. I know no one gives a shit about what I've said, but im dissapointed. I can't say all changes are bad, becouse there is some awesome features implemented since the begining but many things are fucked up. Many of players even don't remember me (like i care) but I've played for a long, long time. And I have many awesome memories about this game, but i regret that I remember how it was back then. I regret that i see what happened with 2238 since the time i played it for the first time. I regret that i saw what can be done with this game. Well, enough of whining. Peace to all players that remember the old times.
« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2013, 03:05:21 pm »

That's not true. For example i visit this site only to laught at incompetent developers  ;D Im also sure im not the only one  ;)
No, you are not alone.
« Reply #114 on: April 13, 2013, 07:27:53 pm »

Yes Back before wipe!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 21 queries.