• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

Do you like the new system?

Yes.
- 11 (24.4%)
Yes, a change was needed, but not these changes.
- 14 (31.1%)
No, old system was better.
- 18 (40%)
BIG GUNZ!!!!!11
- 2 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: FA and doc as of 03.25 wipe  (Read 4275 times)

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
Re: FA and doc as of 03.25 wipe
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2010, 12:37:15 am »

I dont know, if mr. big (Lexx) tried to spent at least one day with leveling, but i can tell you, i was always waiting my FA cooldown before my next attack, because creatures can harm you, if you dont know this.

Yes, the whole day long already, since I am up. This makes approx 12 crazy hours of playingtime. I died once now, just due to some player killers. But I will have my vendetta. Some day. Because I tagged him and will recognize him.

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2010, 09:44:56 am »

I repeat, i hope that if we will level up our combat medic, he will be able to give us FA during battle (3-4 minutes) at least 2 or 3 times. But i bet now, that it will be impossible, because nobody of you devs, were actively fighting in PvP in cities, so you dont know how long are battles.

So i suggest now, before you realize you did little mistake with your "combat doctor proffestion", add medkits in the game, you will need i.e. 150 FA or DOC skill to use it, and this medkits will lower the cooldowns.

Because if you want to make changes in this way, i hope it will be better idea than milions of superstims
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2010, 01:54:13 pm »

The med kits are already there, increasing those skills (thereby lowering the cooldowns)
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.

JovankaB

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2010, 01:58:19 pm »

XP farming with FA was a joke, crafting had way better returns and so does killing creeps.

Not if you left a bot running all night. It was impossible with crafting or fighting mobs.
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2010, 02:01:19 pm »

The med kits are already there, increasing those skills (thereby lowering the cooldowns)

Are they craftable?

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2010, 02:35:44 pm »

Buyable from ... Dr Fung and ... erm, the Doc in VC courtyard (I think)

I'm not sure if the ones increasing the doc skill are there yet, it wasn't  such an important skill back then, but its easy enough to add them at some point if not.

Also, the price might need a review downwards

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2010, 11:30:06 pm »

Do you realize, that priority of doc skill is to heal weak, not heal criplped limbs. So if you use fa, you are unable to heal crippled limbs. So another reason why this idea is trying to win in worst idea competition.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2010, 11:40:57 pm »

Using Doc skill only picks one thing to fix now?
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2010, 11:52:55 pm »

Doctor skill will always heal weakened status over any crippled body parts. It also has a very high cooldown. I spend a lot of my time healing broken eyes, which often take multiple tries to fix, and sometimes they're weakened and don't tell me so I waste a doctor use on that.

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2010, 01:47:34 am »

Being weakened and crippled should have the exact same chance of healing a crippled result as not being weakened and crippled.

Wheres the problem?

We should now (after the update) at least have the cheap stims we should have had from the start, hurrah.
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2010, 01:50:46 am »

We should now (after the update) at least have the cheap stims we should have had from the start, hurrah.

Please tell me they don't tell me weak healing powder needs the FA book. And to be honest, the book requirement for regular healing powder is overkill. If I die, I've got to shuffle all the way to the library to get a new book.

How much HP will it heal? Healing items mid combat doesn't seem to be catching on.
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2010, 01:56:42 am »

Same healing, it'll just cost half as much.

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2010, 01:34:40 pm »

I wanted to remove all book requirements for level 1 stuff. When our tool is fixed I'll do it.

As for weak healing powder, Im not sure. Perhaps exactly the same as healing powder, but remove the -1 Pe penalty from the normal stuff.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 25 queries.