Other > Events

V15 PVE eventMarch 2013

(1/4) > >>

Rain:

Some screen about yesterdays event,for who was there,and for who wasn't.All around nice idea,you got geared (all the necessary for any possible build was there,drug included),you got sent in the middle of npc invasion,cooperation was necessary to make it.Obviously there is people who can't really undertsand the difference between pve-cooperation and pvp,but that gave an even better feeling of urgency to get cover properly and to make temporary alliances.Apes had their share of fun and pve players too,since it was easy to get a lot of xp in no time when you need 5 sec dialog to get yourself a laser gatling and an MKII.Personally i got more than 15 levels and had a really good time.Please post more screens.I wish something like that happened a lot more often,and with rare stuff as a reward maybe...and just little lag either!Very good.It just needed more advertisement,since there was few people there,and zillion alts.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R:
cant see your screens

wreese2u:
I leveled a character to 24 there :P But it was a fun event all around.

OdijSuppi:

--- Quote from: Rain on March 10, 2013, 01:02:08 am ---

--- End quote ---
Fixed ^^

Rain:
Thank you mate,what was the problem with screens..?i was offline for a while then realized something went bad O.o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version