Other > Closed suggestions

Remove Hinkley.

(1/16) > >>

T-888:
Not sure what such a feature is doing in a game with full-loot and tons of empty unguarded places in the wasteland itself, while some guys play Hello Kitty Online in some enclave of the game.

There are players who are very active in some fake arena what is completely different then the whole game. I mean it is the most safest place in the wasteland, nothing happens there except random skirmishes which could be fought in the actual game, wasteland, not fake arena.

That's a place where the player doesn't risk anything, because protection is guaranteed, on top of that he is provided with free equipment. The place is completely alien to the game.

I would understand that the feature would be reserved for some team tournaments, opened on special occasions for players to form teams and compete in the most balanced possible way, truly determining the best by battling it out for the sake of solid, clean competition.

--- Quote from: JovankaB on March 08, 2013, 08:10:33 am ---The location is sandboxed, if you don't play there this suggestion shouldn't even bother you.

--- End quote ---

That's the problem, it is sanboxed and all the players that are there I don't meet in the game. This is one of the reasons I guess for the mysterious 200 population when I can't find anyone in the game.

manero:
What if some players like to compete on TC and Hinkley? I do.

You want to force players to play only in your playground. I don't like your suggestion.

T-888:
Do you participate in some team tournaments there? Like I said, random skirmishes that could be fought elsewhere in the game.

--- Quote from: manero on March 08, 2013, 12:10:35 pm ---You want to force players to play only in your playground. I don't like your suggestion.

--- End quote ---

Incorrect.

You also like Reno, am I right? Wouldn't you like to see more players there instead of Hinkley?

manero:
I would like to see more people ingame. Removing features won't bring them.

T-888:
I'd like that very much too, but in this case it would rather consolidate the players, unite them on a common ground in the game, not some enclave of it.

We already have Reno, place where players can do just that, fight skirmishes and they actually have to risk something and play the game how it is made.

--- Quote from: manero on March 04, 2013, 09:50:21 pm ---I will check what's going on in Hinkley. Relog... Nothing... okey let's try New Reno again.

--- End quote ---

The dilemma is this, when there's nothing in Reno, there is no town control, that's the last place you check, but if that place wasn't there, you most probably wouldn't need to do that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version