Author Topic: Import .X to .max  (Read 4400 times)

Import .X to .max
« on: March 07, 2013, 04:27:02 pm »
Hello, how can i import existing models in the repository from format .X to 3d max? I want to try to fix some of them and use them for our project.

P.S. I am new to 3D modeling.  :)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 04:37:08 pm by Mr.McGill »

Offline Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
Re: Import .X to .max
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 05:12:09 pm »
Use this repo for raw models. http://xp-dev.com/svn/F3D_stuff/
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 07:17:28 pm »
2Haraldx Thank you, man. You are very helpfull.

Offline Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 09:21:48 am »
I want to try to fix some of them and use them for our project.

It was said a dozen times already - you can use our models for Fonline engine based project only. If this is yours case - then you're good to go. If not, you should contact Karpov, Luther Blissett or me with details of your project. Otherwise you're not allowed to use any sources in the repository above.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 09:24:26 am by Graf »

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 01:23:09 pm »
2Graf Yes, I plan to use these models for Fonline engine based project. He called ADT. Here's a link to the site of the project.

ATD

P. S. Yesterday I made ​​a model, Can i offer it to your project? The model has 330 polygons.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 01:32:25 pm by Mr.McGill »

Offline Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 03:06:24 pm »
Ok, glad to know that. The model is good as well. You can either post this model here, or send it to me in a private message.

I have just read some of your game's features. I should say, that it all sounds very promising. This is something, that many Fonliners dreamed of since the very beginning. I'm particularly speaking of diseases, hunger, thirst and such.

It also interesting, that you want to keep on with 3d. I wish you get it done.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 03:17:16 pm by Graf »

Offline Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 06:04:01 pm »
Well, it's unknown if someone will ever implement an actual item for the colt python, but if you feel like contributing, feel free to do so! Do you need any help importing the model in the engine or anything like that?
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 06:46:02 pm »
So far, there is no difficulties with the models, but only because the server is not running  yet and no new models has not been added to the game.  If I have any questions, I will turn to you.

The model I will post in a private message to Graf.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 06:48:47 pm by Mr.McGill »