"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 17, 2024, 10:44:37 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: sneaker/sniper build?  (Read 1414 times)

sneaker/sniper build?
« on: March 04, 2013, 12:31:00 am »

Hello, can anybody give me a hand with this build? i have no idea how to make it...
Re: sneaker/sniper build?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 03:14:41 pm »

Hello, can anybody give me a hand with this build? i have no idea how to make it...
.    That would not work ad good as you imagine,because you need heavy compromises.You will need 10 INT plus skilled and educated,to reach 300 percent sneak,otherwise that s useless.Silent death was nerfed,so you can use it with pistols and throwing only.What you get in the end is a guy with too little hps,not enough perception that needs 6 hit or more to kill a bg gun tank,wich is just pathetic.Go for an ordinary sniper If you want long range,or just stick to a thrower,unless you really need a scout char.One last thing:snipers are support/only this seaon,they are good in team support or in the hand of a very skilled player,loners will suffer.Stick to a bg ape tank until devs rework crits.(And they think it s fine as it is i guess,but everybody knows it a not.)Just imagine a random human npc has more crits than your badass full drugged crippler.That s amusing.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 11:23:50 pm »

.    That would not work ad good as you imagine,because you need heavy compromises.You will need 10 INT plus skilled and educated,to reach 300 percent sneak,otherwise that s useless.Silent death was nerfed,so you can use it with pistols and throwing only.What you get in the end is a guy with too little hps,not enough perception that needs 6 hit or more to kill a bg gun tank,wich is just pathetic.Go for an ordinary sniper If you want long range,or just stick to a thrower,unless you really need a scout char.One last thing:snipers are support/only this seaon,they are good in team support or in the hand of a very skilled player,loners will suffer.Stick to a bg ape tank until devs rework crits.(And they think it s fine as it is i guess,but everybody knows it a not.)Just imagine a random human npc has more crits than your badass full drugged crippler.That s amusing.
ha ha ha, sneaker snipers are quite good, fyi ever seen vod1laa?
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 02:30:28 am »

There might be' exceptions,but i would not advise such overspecialized build to an average player.Vodl plays sneakers since forever,but since the great nerf,she aint as dangerous as before.

Killer Rabbit

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 02:32:14 am »

He not she. And majsky is on req now.
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 01:54:05 pm »

Thank you all for the help, i have a build in mind so ill give it a try.

i guess i can try a thrower in the future, never had one.
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 05:54:24 pm »

Thank you all for the help, i have a build in mind so ill give it a try.
i guess i can try a thrower in the future, never had one.
.  Use search button,there are some good builds discussed previously on forum.I might suggest something to be openly discussed here,but i need to know what use this character will have.A very viable e fun to play thrower is totally different from a pvp one,wich in case of outdoor pve encounter is usually worthless.Also remember using fcp nitue.Might be obvious,but i ignore how much experience you do have :)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 25 queries.