"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:22:08 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Don't log off in World Map.  (Read 8237 times)

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
Re: Don't log off in World Map.
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2013, 04:03:32 pm »

Were you alone in the car or with someone else? Anyway, this is bad and it shouldn't happen,
so we have to figure out some way to prevent it.

Oh, so i can actually have a safe smoke break on map in my car?
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2013, 04:08:58 pm »

I can confirm. I logged off my character on wm logged back on in respawn ragequit for the day
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2013, 05:28:51 pm »

You're noob if you need to protect crafter from other character in new window. It's multiplayer so you should find a group or be more smart when playing non-combat character.

ENCOUNTERS FOR IDLERS IS THE BEST FEATURE IN FONLINE BECAUSE I CAN EASILY KICK YOUR ASS IN 1vs1.
A noob? HAHA, idiot, how protect your char against 5 pvp guys with big guns? i would like to see that if you are so good. I need to craft, and have no other choice.

Nao, yes , if you try to go to mariposa for example, you will have idlind time. This system is shit it"s all.

I play for 3 years, and i dont find a fucking team without trolls or base raper, i'm french, and french people are really fucking bastards on this game.

And why when i connect my sneak in my tent, near reno, i can't go direct pvp to reno? Always have this fucking timer, its not nice.

You can't protect your char with a big gun in a tent near the area, i have one tent and have 3 big guners to protect me. Now when i connect my pvp char and go world, i always have this fucking timer. I have lost 17 laser rifle with extentend mag , armors, 1 xl 70,etc... because 3 guys was pking in mariposa. And i was like an idiot, can't do nothing, just wait 3 minutes to enter with an other char. So the system suck.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2013, 05:31:21 pm »

A noob? HAHA, idiot, how protect your char against 5 pvp guys with big guns? i would like to see that if you are so good. I need to craft, and have no other choice.

Nao, yes , if you try to go to mariposa for example, you will have idlind time. This system is shit it"s all.

I play for 3 years, and i dont find a fucking team without trolls or base raper, i'm french, and french people are really fucking bastards on this game.

And why when i connect my sneak in my tent, near reno, i can't go direct pvp to reno? Always have this fucking timer, its not nice.

You can't protect your char with a big gun in a tent near the area, i have one tent and have 3 big guners to protect me. Now when i connect my pvp char and go world, i always have this fucking timer. I have lost 17 laser rifle with extentend mag , armors, 1 xl 70,etc... because 3 guys was pking in mariposa. And i was like an idiot, can't do nothing, just wait 3 minutes to enter with an other char. So the system suck.
blahblahblahblah, noob.
Srsly learn to craft, you're there for 2 years and you're getting laid by some pvpers lol.
h
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2013, 05:43:26 pm »

If you post just to say shit fuck off, you are the noob. I have no time to speak with idiots like you, speak to give solutions or shut up.

You probably are playing with bbs, in 1VS1 you FUCKING RUN or come back with 10 guys to kill one crafter.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 05:46:07 pm by -Max Payne- »

Mrockatansky

• -Guardian-
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2013, 06:01:02 pm »

One of our players encountered a (off)-guy in random map.
So there is a litle more evidence something is not going as intended.

offtopic: TTTLA are decent people. The problem must be you.
 I didn't mention Guardians just because they represent no real force in my opinion.

Alec Ramsey

• spiders, snakes, and lizards heads......
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2013, 06:40:10 pm »

unless i dont understand, people are mad because the new system is making alt and fast relog difficult.   

new system is better than old system, IMHO.  it makes it more fair to people who dont abuse the game mechanics. 

i like the idea of carrying a fold up tent for a "pause button", i forget how heavy it is at the moment though.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2013, 06:42:45 pm »

If you post just to say shit fuck off, you are the noob. I have no time to speak with idiots like you, speak to give solutions or shut up.

You probably are playing with bbs, in 1VS1 you FUCKING RUN or come back with 10 guys to kill one crafter.
You rage too much over internets, and over silly game, get used to it, or change the way you're playing.
Another miss is that I do not play with BBS (cheers) and I DO "FUCKING RUN" because it is best strategy ever to win (or kill enemy, but 1vs10 is not good).
Try crafting with a sneaker, way easier, noone touches your items.
h
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2013, 07:16:03 pm »

You rage too much over internets, and over silly game, get used to it, or change the way you're playing.
Another miss is that I do not play with BBS (cheers) and I DO "FUCKING RUN" because it is best strategy ever to win (or kill enemy, but 1vs10 is not good).
Try crafting with a sneaker, way easier, noone touches your items.

Do you know why i rage so much? For more times i went to mariposa for craft, and always killing by 3, 4, sometimes 5 guys, i relog my big gunner kill them all, (if you dont trust me i have screens) and they come always back at 6 minimum. The players  arent fair on the game, when one guy kill me and my 2 friends at 1VS3, i will not come back with 10 others guy, just have respect to him that he fuck me, and leave him my stuf . The last time we was 2, have kill 3 guys 2 times, and they have coming back with 5 guys and 3 mercs gatling laser. That is not fight. I love too much this game to stop it, but i dont found a fucking solution, so i must craft alone.

More over that, i have so much stuf like gatlings, ca , avengers, a big stuff of ammo, a nice base, but cant do pvp because always alone, or just maximum 3 guys..
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 07:25:20 pm by -Max Payne- »

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2013, 07:50:45 pm »

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2013, 07:57:09 pm »

French cannot into fonline.

You're probably too young to play this game, if everyone rape your character, tents and bases ???

Guy, i m 24 years old, have play with something like 7,8 teams : bbs tttla hawks sand brother AF etc...

Mike crosser:

I know all of this game, i play fallout for 11 years, and just play fallout. I speak english, german, and french, but i cant play with guys that i can't trust, i play very seriously and have no time to spend with liitle guys who just do shit, and it is the reason who i just play with 2 friends.I have play with all frenchies, there is no fair alliance possible. And we have try to have ally with bbs, tttla, hawks, and always have shit because the players aren't serious.

I now play with Ada Lovelace Lovers for 3 months, good guys, but inactive, it sucks.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 07:59:40 pm by -Max Payne- »
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2013, 08:42:07 pm »

Guy, i m 24 years old, have play with something like 7,8 teams : bbs tttla hawks sand brother AF etc...

Mike crosser:

I know all of this game, i play fallout for 11 years, and just play fallout. I speak english, german, and french, but i cant play with guys that i can't trust, i play very seriously and have no time to spend with liitle guys who just do shit, and it is the reason who i just play with 2 friends.I have play with all frenchies, there is no fair alliance possible. And we have try to have ally with bbs, tttla, hawks, and always have shit because the players aren't serious.

I now play with Ada Lovelace Lovers for 3 months, good guys, but inactive, it sucks.

haha, u play ''VERY SERIOUSLY'' , yet ure alone, u think ure another Chosen one here? That shit might have worked quite well in single player fallout but not here!
Btw i fight in tc this session, and i like new idling timer system, never had time to prepare 1000000000 alts new town!
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2013, 08:59:18 pm »

As far as I know, they never were active.

i went to mariposa for craft, and always killing by 3, 4, sometimes 5

Little guy, that is what I call typical noob rage.

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2013, 09:20:17 pm »

Getting killed all the time? Time to level the ninja AC crafter.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2013, 11:47:02 pm »

Does an outdoorsman check come into play with forced encounters? Id say there should be more chance of avoiding the enc, than normal encs. considering u are not moving.

Maybe something for cautious nature perk to effect in some way?

I shouldnt have to haul my arse to the other end of the WM to go to a tent/safe place if i need to do a poo IRL.
I shouldnt have to haul my arse to the other end of the WM to go to a tent/safe place if i need to answer the phone IRL.

yes this is very true what you wrote. I hate this shit, when i stay on world map with my taxi acount, or i set him to travel in some far place, and do something else in that time, since he will travel safe to the end location, and of course i become idle i get encountered through out my good outdoorsman skill and am fucked with some good recources that deplete and i cannot regain tham in fast time. i think this feature should have either outdoorsman check or would be removed at all, since idle timer should solve fast relogging problem anyway.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 22 queries.