"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 09:28:23 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: Changelog 23/02/2013  (Read 49769 times)

Rage master

Re: Changelog 23/02/2013
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2013, 10:58:26 pm »

I mean when u log in u have 130s. Change it to 90s

JovankaB

« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2013, 11:05:34 pm »

I mean when u log in u have 130s. Change it to 90s

150s not 130s and I think 90s would be too little.
It would be beter to relog than to stay on one char, wait for respawn and restock.
Relogging should be slightly worse than waiting for respawn.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 11:11:45 pm by JovankaB »

Rage master

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2013, 11:13:19 pm »

1.5min is enought

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2013, 09:03:49 am »

1.5min is enought

Your argument is invalid

Rage master

« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2013, 12:11:40 pm »

Glumer I don't want to come back to old fr crap but over 2min is to much. 1.5min is enough
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 02:52:52 pm by Rage master »
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2013, 12:23:40 pm »

i dont like say it, but will be better to return the old timer 3/10min. Because this is annoying , i cant go to WC/eat  because when i come i have idler also i come only when action start and have idler ,..  old timer is much better because you have character log in and when fight starts you must only travel to location. Now you can only hiding in town (unsafe when you not siting behind a pc) or wait on WM also unsafe .

OK! one character in game , i agree , but make better solution then idler. Idler is only other future how to not meet a player ingame... :-\

I know nobody will change it because all making next update  ;D

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2013, 02:49:47 pm »

LittleBoy, during the 3-10min cooldown people could go proxy into the game, that's why Fast Relog was allowed. Yeah it's unsafe to stand on worldmap but come on, it's really easy to craft some folded tents and make a tent next to each town, location, and even on your usual farming spots, too.
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2013, 03:07:35 pm »

Let's say prior fight you get phone call or have to leave for few minutes for some reason, each time you have to re-wait Idling timer, it is annoying waste of time that I have to wait on anything upon entering the game. This preposterous system with a lot of holes in it, it's made so that it is annoying to cheat, but still doable and it also is annoying for players who don't want to cheat.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 03:10:22 pm by T-888 »

JovankaB

« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2013, 03:09:03 pm »

i dont like say it, but will be better to return the old timer 3/10min (...) old timer is much better

No it's not better. The old timer worked only for ultra-honest people, avoiding it was very
easy for anyone with more than 3 brain cells. And now pretty much everyone uses sandboxie,
so you wouldn't even have to look for any new methods to avoid it. If you want to suggest
some alternative, at least suggest something that would prevent cheating not help it.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 03:11:08 pm by JovankaB »
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2013, 03:12:44 pm »

Previous session worked very fine, sure we had proxy mercenary leaders on world map, but they are quite obsolete now. This and previous system is very suitable to be on sneakers, so no difference there and nobody is going to make waves out of lagging free proxies because it practically never happened previous session and there are other reasons for it I have explained multiple times.

I played like almost a year on the 3/10 minute timer, never remember any team using waves, maybe some small cells of players used it just like there is some percent now, because there is I know.

World map can be safe, and there can be no annoying Idling timer upon entering the game making it a similar system to the 3/10 minute timer. That will really not change the game play or suddenly players starting to use some mass waves or something.

If only you'd be more experienced in terms of PvP Jovanka, you'd understand what I'm talking about.

And now pretty much everyone uses sandboxie,
so you wouldn't even have to look for any new methods to avoid it.

How does this change anything? ;D

Everyone used sandboxies a long long time ago.

Upon that what I said, you must make an adjustment, that if you have 2 characters with the same IP in game, the second one that connected doesn't drop Idling timer no matter what until the first IP/character is no longer present and it will be fine. (if connected with already present IP address Idling timer is applied, which is working like now already, just need to make in that case for it to also not drop so players can't camp WM on multilogs without proxies.)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 03:30:38 pm by T-888 »

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2013, 03:31:43 pm »

No it's not better. The old timer worked only for ultra-honest people, avoiding it was very
easy for anyone with more than 3 brain cells. And now pretty much everyone uses sandboxie,
so you wouldn't even have to look for any new methods to avoid it. If you want to suggest
some alternative, at least suggest something that would prevent cheating not help it.

Alt registration via forum profile after some posts to prevent forum alting?
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2013, 03:38:23 pm »

it's really easy to craft some folded tents and make a tent next to each town, location, and even on your usual farming spots, too.
;D and idler time growing, no thx!

If you want to suggest
I havent suggestion  :(.  But this one is waste of time like triple say . Also who want cheating , cheating all the time and  idler timer dont stop him . Its only more difficult ... This system is good but when there will be more people in towns . Now you waiting hour to find someone and also have idler its ****.

At first ,solve  crafting and trading system in game . = more people in towns , (unsafe better workbench? ;D ist only funny not solution, bad solution). Basics of the game do not work and you try to solve more complicated system through small updates. :-X

What about make some Roadmap ? .. Devs do this then this and make forum section where people can talk about it. There is plenty of suggestions in this forum but nobody cares. This system is bad , just change this suggestion and update system and then everyone would be happy.

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2013, 03:58:43 pm »

Previous session worked very fine, sure we had proxy mercenary leaders on world map, but they are quite obsolete now. This and previous system is very suitable to be on sneakers, so no difference there and nobody is going to make waves out of lagging free proxies because it practically never happened previous session and there are other reasons for it I have explained multiple times.

I played like almost a year on the 3/10 minute timer, never remember any team using waves, maybe some small cells of players used it just like there is some percent now, because there is I know.

World map can be safe, and there can be no annoying Idling timer upon entering the game making it a similar system to the 3/10 minute timer. That will really not change the game play or suddenly players starting to use some mass waves or something.

If only you'd be more experienced in terms of PvP Jovanka, you'd understand what I'm talking about.

How does this change anything? ;D

Everyone used sandboxies a long long time ago.

Upon that what I said, you must make an adjustment, that if you have 2 characters with the same IP in game, the second one that connected doesn't drop Idling timer no matter what until the first IP/character is no longer present and it will be fine. (if connected with already present IP address Idling timer is applied, which is working like now already, just need to make in that case for it to also not drop so players can't camp WM on multilogs without proxies.)

funny sot talking about dont using proxies. Ehm some of you guys using proxies in battle still.

If you all guys not even tnb use brain you can play with it without troble but i dont want to send you how to it. Try thinking.
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2013, 04:13:11 pm »

funny sot talking about dont using proxies. Ehm some of you guys using proxies in battle still.

Sneakers, but do you even realize if a team tried to enter the second time purely basing on free proxies? That would be an utter failure and nobody would try to do that (if half team mysteriously went off upon entering, that wouldn't be a surprise, if half couldn't even connect when needed to enter, wouldn't be a surprise and those who would be present in game, well half most probably would lag like fuck and be useless), we didn't previous session and we wouldn't now for reasons I don't want to explain again.

If you all guys not even tnb use brain you can play with it without troble but i dont want to send you how to it. Try thinking.

You sure don't know what your talking about. Besides if we use proxies already, what will you show us? ;D
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 04:20:05 pm by T-888 »

avv

« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2013, 04:59:21 pm »

I don't understand what you're talking about. It just seems you have failed to adapt, for me idling timer is not an issue and it seems many guys from my faction have adapted to it as well. It delays the jump-in time when someone had spotted action somewhere and we have to switch characters but so what? Scouting is too powerful and safe already and sudden spawns still hold too decisive part in pvp. 
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 28 queries.