"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 29, 2024, 07:52:05 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: hypo +100hp for 15/30min  (Read 2020 times)

Rage master

Re: hypo +100hp for 15/30min
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2013, 07:15:15 pm »

Hypo would help us to keep more intersting and longer fights. Non pvp players cry about ss because they cant kill anyone. My idea is not to spam wasteland with hypo but if we can get 1-2 per week it wont ruin game.
Mike trust me even if there was no ss and only fa could heal u, u will still complain That weapons are to strong and u can kill anyone with ur shotgun/Fn fal fast shoot crafter. Better stay in safe towns and hunt rats because with ur "smart" sugestions u can accidently ruin pvp
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 07:20:11 pm by Rage master »

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2013, 07:23:32 pm »

Hypo would help us to keep more intersting and longer fights. Non pvp players cry about ss because they cant kill anyone. My idea is not to spam wasteland with hypo but if we can get 1-2 per week it wont ruin game.
Again with the "non pvp players cry"
No one can kill because people keep spamming ss every step.
5v1 should be instant death.
There is no game where a lone player can survive a fight against 5 others.

And the "fights last longer and moar action" are you kidding me?How much longer will they last?One extra minute,that's about how long it will take to kill a 390 hp tank that keeps sucking on SSs.

Rage master

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 07:40:07 pm »

If u can't pvp don't do it. Sorry but numbers in pvp inst everything. Many times I was fighting with less number vs small swarm and sometimes I won. I remember good example in nr when me and my friend killed 4times in a row 5/6 fully armed people because we used better tactics and we had better builds/skill. I can't fight 1vs 3 and still I have high chance I will be a winner. Mike please leave pvp for pvp players and stick to your Ncr events and greese gun hexing in Ncr bazaar

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2013, 07:46:01 pm »

Stubborn to the end huh?
Oh well "Pametni prvi odustaje"
I give up....

Let's see what happens when this turd of a suggestion gets implemented.
Then tell me who ruined PvP

I shall humbly step down and go back to my humble idling in the Republic of New California capital city of Shady Sands ,have fun :*
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.221 seconds with 26 queries.