"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 11:50:00 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Dayumn' Nature, You Scary!  (Read 12265 times)

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%
Re: Dayumn' Nature, You Scary!
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 12:09:07 am »

Nah his bitching all over IRC with something about gatling lasers and PKs.

When people continually ask me about the event, I told them what happened.... I wasn't bitching..

Brujah you're the biggest bitch on the forums this year.
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 06:36:59 am »

When people continually ask me about the event, I told them what happened.... I wasn't bitching..

Brujah you're the biggest bitch on the forums this year.

Yada yada yada... Calling me a bitch won't give you your grease guns back from the big scary PK.

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 06:56:28 am »

Yada yada yada... Calling me a bitch won't give you your grease guns back from the big scary PK.

What grease guns? What are you talking about? You keep trying to call me out on stuff that isn't even... relevant.... or true..

I didn't get pk'ed, and I didn't lose any gear... so... what?

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 07:11:59 am »

You should ask a gamemaster to assist in such an event. Or keep it closed and private. You can leave a radiochannel to stay tuned to.

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 07:15:12 am »

You should ask a gamemaster to assist in such an event. Or keep it closed and private. You can leave a radiochannel to stay tuned to.

I feel like the idea is too simple to have to request a GM to assist in it... it's just having a group have some fun with a new feature... the ONLY thing that ruins the idea are pks... which I'm fine if they do... but Brujah just yammering on about nothing relevant or true just rubs me the wrong way.

Anyway. I'll hold the event whenever I see enough trustworthy people in NCR.

Doctors are welcome of course since the entire event is Real Time.

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2013, 09:12:21 am »

Doctors are welcome of course since the entire event is Real Time.

I would love to assist with my doctor HH character, but I'm hardly in game to catch you.
Maybe make passworded IRC channel for people known to not backstab/blast players around?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 12:23:50 pm by JovankaB »

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2013, 01:14:35 pm »

actualy brujah is creator of caravan runs all over wasteland, which never failed due participants become PKs but only becouse the goal of run is rly hard. SO if i would like to organize any event, i would ask him.Also asking few other trustable players (or GMs) to participate and prevent such violence is good idea as well.

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2013, 01:16:46 pm »

actualy brujah is creator of caravan runs all over wasteland, which never failed due participants become PKs but only becouse the goal of run is rly hard. SO if i would like to organize any event, i would ask him.Also asking few other trustable players (or GMs) to participate and prevent such violence is good idea as well.

It's not a role of GMs to prevent any violence in random encounters.

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2013, 01:30:31 pm »

if you would be asked to prevent abusing event goal, and you accepted. Then it is.
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2013, 04:49:50 pm »

-Work as a team, die as a team.

i've heard you runned like a chicken to the exit grid after pk's started killing. no offense.

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2013, 05:06:06 pm »

i've heard you runned like a chicken to the exit grid after pk's started killing. no offense.

Yeah.. the pks didnt WANDER into the encounter... if a random person WANDERED in and started shooting up the place, I'd defend.... but the people I WAS LEADING were the ones who turned the guns on the team, I had no interest in defending anyone in the first 20 seconds of an 'event'.

Like I give a flying FUCK about "honor"?

Think I give a shit?

I do this so other people can have something out of the ordinary to do... if some douchebag wants to ruin it... fine, but I'm not going to waste my own gear that I craft/farm myself just to get killed by apes.

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2013, 05:19:22 pm »

Actually that mayo guy might have something to do with racoon or his brother,
when I was in NCR and I said something about racoon's alt that got punished
he was defending him. Wouldn't be surprised if it was them, considering how
amused he is now "i've heard you runned like a chicken".

Best do such events for people who you are sure are trustable.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 05:21:15 pm by JovankaB »

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2013, 05:21:32 pm »

Makes sense. Less shits given. Thanks.
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2013, 05:28:50 pm »

i am not that kind of scammer. also why are you so offensive? man calm down. you announced on forum something that was organized spontanously and is boring already and not fun anymore. you woke up like month too late. maybe you shouldnt take sneakers there and check people identity at least via irc or something. and stop bitching now at everyone because you act like a queen or something. double faced "helper" with no honor. pathetic
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 05:38:15 pm by racoon »
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2013, 05:45:01 pm »

Racoon: well maybe u re not, but your brother (as u said) Grizzan is pain in ass.. How old is he- 11? can u just speak to him? i mean i play with my bro also, sometimes we pk little bit. but ruining somebodys event is waste of time and effort. I can imagine this would also make me mad. events are usually ruined by the people, that are bitching about how the game sux instead of doin somethin real. Lostsoul please dont loose patient with these fools, i would like to see fonline alive full of player-events. cause pvp is not a goal for me personaly 8)
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.