"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 20, 2024, 06:15:17 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: This new system realy reminds me a little bit old 'parle?' feature  (Read 11871 times)

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
Re: This new system realy reminds me a little bit old 'parle?' feature
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2013, 08:43:12 pm »

Jovanka, consider it as a cheating and I fully agree.

Is obvious that low population came with FR and previous bad TC system.

I dont see it as a problem after next 150 sec you can take another build.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 08:47:36 pm by Termap »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2013, 10:08:06 pm »

We are fighting atm.

Still i use fast relogs and you can't stop it with your ridiculous idling piece of shit  ;) Still think its really baaaaad.

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2013, 10:17:17 pm »

We are fighting atm.

Still i use fast relogs and you can't stop it with your ridiculous idling piece of shit  ;) Still think its really baaaaad.

pm me how u do it ;D

JovankaB

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2013, 10:27:42 pm »

We are fighting atm.

I think you are hallucinating :) It must be the excitement caused by the combat without relogs :)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2013, 12:48:28 am »

Cheating ? Never see any rules telling un can't have multi partitions ^^

the problem of low population have nothing to do with PVP or FR, just nothing to do when reach lvl 24, even less thing to do if u have only 1 pvp !
That's bull-shit and you know it.

Whole reason many people leave is because those people weren't masochistic, and forced themselves to grind 20 pvp alts + gear + craft alts + farm alts + scout alts + leader alts + base alts + anal alts + suckdick alts + quest alts + suicide alts + and on and on and on.....

to even have a chance at competing.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2013, 12:56:22 pm »

That's bull-shit and you know it.

Whole reason many people leave is because those people weren't masochistic, and forced themselves to grind 20 pvp alts + gear + craft alts + farm alts + scout alts + leader alts + base alts + anal alts + suckdick alts + quest alts + suicide alts + and on and on and on.....

to even have a chance at competing.

Exactly,
fonline 2238 is probably the hardest game ever. If you logged on for the first time, didn't know anyone, you would probably give up like 90% people do. Then when you tell people that they gotta create and level more characters, because they cant survive with only one - the remaining 10% leave.
I have summoned many people to play, and they did, but every one of them said the same thing (now i should quote Michaelh139 again).
There should be an account, and only one character that you can erase if you want and play a new character. Therefore a single character should be able to do all the stuff (craft, farm, lead, quests, steel, play hide and seek, ncr trolling pking etc.) That is what a Role Playing Game is. Fonline online 2238, as it is now, isn't.
Also IMO there should be no exp cap, but after reaching a certain level (like 24 or higher = better), a character only gains 1 hp and lets say 1 skill point. Please note that leveling after level 50 is an extremely boring and long process, and people that actually do it deserve to have  500+ hp character with epic level skills. Every person in the wasteland would be well known. People would stay and play the game!!!
Please, consider.
Big gun kicked the hell out of you!!!

Alec Ramsey

• spiders, snakes, and lizards heads......
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2013, 03:45:51 pm »

Therefore a single character should be able to do all the stuff (craft, farm, lead, quests, steel, play hide and seek, ncr trolling pking etc.) That is what a Role Playing Game is.

ive never played a role playing game where your character can do everything.

personally, i agree there should only be one character allowed for each player.   if you dont want to craft, kill n steal. its the wasteland.

seems like people complain because they dont want to have to DO anything that takes time to build the character.  wheres the love for the game itself? i only use one character and it isnt any min/max build. weak, yeah prolly compared to everyone else hes weak, but he gets around.

ive read other people saying they level up to 24 in like 5 hours, just getting it out of the way so they can pvp.  i cannot understand this motivation to play this particular game; if you want to blast people, arent there better games for that? 

i get that anyone can have whatever motivation to play this game, not everyone is like me, i get it.  but guys, these idle timers are there because people use shitty tactics to win.  im all for anything that hinders any kind of bullshit.  if there werent so many griefers, i'd vote to bring back the respawn timer.       now granted, im not as hardcore into some aspects of this game like some of you, i just wanted to put up a different point of view.   

TL;DR  new system doesnt bother everyone, i love fonline.
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2013, 03:51:31 pm »

ive never played a role playing game where your character can do everything.

Fallout 2?
small frame
S 6
P 6
E 6
C 5
I 6
A 6
L 6
and you can do everything.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2013, 04:22:31 pm »

Fallout 2?
small frame
S 6
P 6
E 6
C 5
I 6
A 6
L 6
and you can do everything.
FOnline sadly do not have save/load fuction which makes it impossible to make everything.
h
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2013, 04:42:16 pm »

FOnline sadly do not have save/load fuction which makes it impossible to make everything.

The point is that you CAN make a character that will be able to do MOST of the stuff. But in this game you must have a special character for each and every skill, practically.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2013, 04:46:29 pm »

The point is that you CAN make a character that will be able to do MOST of the stuff. But in this game you must have a special character for each and every skill, practically.
You do not have to do character for each every skill, - players do them to maximise % of accuracy for each skill.
Better make 300% stealer than 150% stealer, and others skills, because it will suck in all of them, and won't be efficient - it is pretty simple that's why players do another alts.
h
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2013, 05:08:39 pm »

You do not have to do character for each every skill, - players do them to maximise % of accuracy for each skill.
Better make 300% stealer than 150% stealer, and others skills, because it will suck in all of them, and won't be efficient - it is pretty simple that's why players do another alts.

I know the reasons and i agree.
It just that i think that's wrong and it's killing the game.
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2013, 05:21:12 pm »

I think you are hallucinating :) It must be the excitement caused by the combat without relogs :)

Most players play this shit and don't even fully understand it, it is piece of shit.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2013, 09:50:58 pm »

Idling in Hinkley? Well done.

« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2013, 09:59:25 pm »

Idley.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.