"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 01:00:56 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: New Map Item  (Read 1333 times)

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%
New Map Item
« on: February 18, 2013, 04:47:20 am »

This new map item that was on the floor of NCR that gives you the location of someone elses tent is an awesome feature.. but how do you get these maps? Also how do you tailor your tent to the map?

Thanks for any and all information!

This system is AWESOME and will allow for A LOT more socialization for better or worse... it's ADVENTURE TIME GUYS!
Re: New Map Item
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 04:50:45 am »

Little did he know... :P

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 04:53:46 am »

Little did he know... :P

Hah I missed it.

JUNK THREAD.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 05:01:11 am by LostSoul »
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 05:25:59 am »

Nah I mean that so far players have been making endless maps and spreading them all over NCR so they can make traps for noobs.

To make things worse you can't remove the map markers from your WM as far as I know.

Player-interaction speaking of course, I'm sure some people are using those maps to give their own alts tent access.
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 06:21:08 am »

Nah I mean that so far players have been making endless maps and spreading them all over NCR so they can make traps for noobs.

To make things worse you can't remove the map markers from your WM as far as I know.

Player-interaction speaking of course, I'm sure some people are using those maps to give their own alts tent access.

Yeah having a way to "forget" certain locations would be good. Maybe a command like "~forgetlocation" or simply "~forget" then leave the map.

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 08:37:21 am »

yes brujah but no1 obliges u to read them in the first place.also imagine what will happen if u read a map and the tent is directly above on one of ur tents with a lot of shit inside. ;D
on the other hand there must be a posibility that u can erase e tent from a characters mind if u want.
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 02:46:19 pm »

yes brujah but no1 obliges u to read them in the first place.

I'm curious, godammit!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 23 queries.