"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 20, 2024, 09:15:06 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dungeons  (Read 1838 times)

Re: Dungeons
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2013, 08:45:28 pm »

You could hunt sniper rifles there, rippers, CAWS and whatnot. Nerfed of course. :)

As far as i know they are still around. Recently i was forced into an encounter with a cave where some combat slaves were inside. They had CAWS and 14mm. Not sure about the Sniper Rifles, though. I didn't investigate the whole cave.

About the dungeons. It was planned already to implement some kind of dynamic maps (as far as i know). Not really dynamic but like random build dungeons but i'm not sure how far this development is at the moment or if it ever will come.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
Re: Dungeons
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2013, 07:31:19 pm »

About the dungeons. It was planned already to implement some kind of dynamic maps (as far as i know). Not really dynamic but like random build dungeons but i'm not sure how far this development is at the moment or if it ever will come.
That would be awesome. 8) I want the ability to build "my' base "my" way, without a bunch of useless shit lying around (really, why DO I 'need' a broken down stem truck on my front lawn? What I relly need is storage space, or maybe a outhouse).
Tunnels/caves would be the perfect solution for that. :D
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 22 queries.