"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 15, 2024, 02:12:29 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: Changelog 14/02/13  (Read 60810 times)

Zloj_Varg

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
Re: Changelog 14/02/13
« Reply #105 on: February 14, 2013, 10:23:20 pm »

I only have left from base on WM. Has started to accept drugs and has got on enc. in 5 seconds. It is idiocy: global pool for all on WM, not for one char Individually.

JovankaB

« Reply #106 on: February 14, 2013, 10:24:38 pm »

i hewe kwestion abut this :

- Clear cache before updating and running the game. To clear the cache, delete everything in data\cache folder and run Updater. Remember that it will also clear the last used login/password.

that means when im not remember my pasword i'm dont login in game eny more?
wher i can heck my old pasword ore howe to hang it ?

If you don't remember your password then run the game without updating or clearing cache and press CTRL in main menu.
Copy the cache first in a safe place, actually.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 10:30:58 pm by JovankaB »

Vilgefortz

• not playing but still loving this game :)
« Reply #107 on: February 14, 2013, 10:26:01 pm »

Wow, nice update :)

JovankaB

« Reply #108 on: February 14, 2013, 10:29:40 pm »

I only have left from base on WM. Has started to accept drugs and has got on enc. in 5 seconds. It is idiocy: global pool for all on WM, not for one char Individually.

You will simply have to change your habits and not use World Map as a magical dimension where
you can safely do your things. Use tents/bases or go to a location where you will feel safe enough.

If you are on the WM then you are in the wasteland.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 10:37:56 pm by JovankaB »

Zloj_Varg

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2013, 10:51:57 pm »

You will simply have to change your habits and not use World Map as a magical dimension where
you can safely do your things. Use tents/bases or go to a location where you will feel safe enough.
I do not use WM as magic dimension, I speak that to me at all has not sufficed time to eat drugs, is precise also in other city have not had time even to see city from WM.  Idea interesting, but everyone of chars should have pair minutes without movement to not be sent on enc. one on all.
First of all because of this system will injure just noobs, when they will arrive to trade and while will try to check up city already will appear in battle and dead.
I do not know as it works, but I see that works not correctly.
Except for it now it is necessary to expose only Real Time in config as at any moment it is possible be in TB.
« Reply #110 on: February 14, 2013, 11:05:57 pm »

Good day. I have some problems with a tent: I've crafted it in a fix-boy, came to the point of destination, tried to use the tent in order to build it, but the game says that location is not suitable. Nevertheless, all conditions were followed:
*Your character must be inside an encounter location (list of allowed encounters hasn't changed).
*No other alive critters can be in the map (excluding own followers).
*Battle timeout can't be active.
*Turn based combat can't be active.
There was no one but me, so I wasn't in combat or anything like that. Moreover, I had no followers.
The location is a typical encounter near Gordon's gas station, in a desert. What's wrong?
Thank you a lot in advance for help and thanks for update - good job! :-)
Sorry for my English. Yours, Nubius

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #111 on: February 14, 2013, 11:07:36 pm »

Some desert maps that are in that area can't be used to make tents. That isn't part of the update, just the way it has been.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

JovankaB

« Reply #112 on: February 14, 2013, 11:08:44 pm »

Yes, for example the map with railroad tracks. Just re-enter until you get the right one.
« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2013, 11:11:31 pm »

If you don't remember your password then run the game without updating or clearing cache and press CTRL in main menu.
Copy the cache first in a safe place, actually.

ok JovankaB ctrl is fine (good to cnow fore futer) option bat i'm so fast and stupid that i'm tape bad pasword in client before i read your reply fore my post and i dont do bacup frome my cache file :/
Is shame that is not reqwaier mail registration in FOnline :(

is it any ather weay to restore that pasword?
mebe in PM i can prove you some haw it is main acont?

JovankaB

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #115 on: February 14, 2013, 11:37:21 pm »

A great update, but still an issue.

While i was over BH, previewing, i was forced into an encounter with a few guys farming unity, and i died.

At Reno, i was forced into an encounter with Triple, it was a draw and we both exit. Then i got forced into an encounter with Crazy Shark, he died (Mainly because i had a gatling, and he had avenger+regular CA)

After a bit, Tripleight comes back with around six friends, and kills me. As i said, great potiental, but much player-farming-rage-action.
« Reply #116 on: February 14, 2013, 11:40:59 pm »

ok i wel use hipnoses to go in my subconsciousness for extracting that pasword
thenks fore repley enyway
« Reply #117 on: February 14, 2013, 11:58:27 pm »

Very nice update!

Some things i can say on first glance of it:

- forced encounters happen a bit too fast and often
- my SB crashed
- new tent system works good so far
- i dont trust this Special Tent Item (...its looking at me but i won't touch it!)

avv

« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2013, 12:01:47 am »

A great update, but still an issue.

While i was over BH, previewing, i was forced into an encounter with a few guys farming unity, and i died.

At Reno, i was forced into an encounter with Triple, it was a draw and we both exit. Then i got forced into an encounter with Crazy Shark, he died (Mainly because i had a gatling, and he had avenger+regular CA)

After a bit, Tripleight comes back with around six friends, and kills me. As i said, great potiental, but much player-farming-rage-action.

That's the point. Stop spamming previews and go in.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #119 on: February 15, 2013, 12:11:02 am »

If you targeted critter that was 2 or more hexes far the spread was like:
                   x
 Flamer: x x x x
                   x
And if you targeted critter 1 hex close there was no spread:
 Flamer: x x x x

So now it's the first case in both scenarios.

Really? Well if you made it 3 solid rows it would have been a useful change I've been using flamer for years and never even noticed the different spread.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 31 queries.