"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 09:57:11 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: How to PK in NCR with no consequences [GUIDE]  (Read 21827 times)

August

• ♫ I wish they all could be New California... ♫
Re: How to PK in NCR with no consequences [GUIDE]
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2013, 02:16:35 am »

EDIT for forum mods: IDK how to contact you sorry, I'm not a expert on forums. Since I regard the middle finger and my name next to it as a personal insult, I demand that the forum user "August" promptly removes my name from his signature and is reminded proper netiquette. Thanks in advance.
August: I tell you no way and bring up some issue from our past encounters.
Vile: I respond in an arrogant demeanour because of your ignorance "Welcome to the Internet Kid" I quote for the 100th time.
August: I am outraged and will start to make fun of your comment and will then start to call you names.
Vile: Witty comment about your mother who in reality is a wonderful lady.
August: I find this witty comment horrible and proceed to correct your grammer and call you things that would indicate that you wish sexual interaction with a person of your own sex.
Vile: I will make veiled insults at your clearly sub-average intelligence level and use fancy words to make myself appear superior.

There, I've just saved us both countless minutes of keyboard combat. Your Welcome...

——————/´ ¯/)———Rage Quit Threads
—————--/—-/———Town Burster's
—————-/—-/———Real Time Combat
———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`•_———Spawn Camper's
———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\———Forum PvP
——--('(———- ¯~/'--')———NCR "PvP"
———\————-'—--/———
———-'\'————_-•———
————\———--(———
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2013, 02:38:13 am »

blah, words, internet crying...
August: ... correct your grammer and....
...Your Welcome...

(You're) btw.

Now take it into private please, at least Vile's post was reasonably on topic and only had the added note for a decent reason.

On Topic:  Jacky that won't happen for various reasons, the game is pvp based, and full loot is the only thing that the apes really go for at this point.  If you're having trouble ask around you will find some Apk gangs, and info on where you probably should avoid, and ways to help keep your stuff.

P.S.  Wire in your post "which made sense btw" I just want to correct the difference between noob and newb.  Anywho GL.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 02:49:20 am by Trokanis »
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13

jacky.

« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2013, 09:26:35 am »

Hehehe thnx Dude i feel much safer now...;) hehehe :)
But it was ironic and i am 100% corrupted tc ape but thnx for your kindness :)

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2013, 11:20:09 am »

I AFK (not being marked as AFK doesn't mean i am not AFK) for few hours and when I get back I find log of PMs from racoon which could be sumarized as:
Hi, are you there? I have an exploit to report.
Well I see you don't care, well screw you then! I will post it on forum so everyone can abuse it.

So i have no reason to believe there are any noble intentions behind this junkworthy thread. It's basically just a vengeful spit into devs' face for not being grateful enough for reporting. Still... thanks for the report.
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2013, 11:26:07 am »

I AFK (not being marked as AFK doesn't mean i am not AFK) for few hours and when I get back I find log of PMs

how were you able to talk on #2238 when you were afk? interesting.

edit: that one i pmed you was other exploit which wasnt worth to create ticket in bug tracker but just required putting 1 more guard in ncr

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2013, 03:04:47 pm »

If you PM exploit and devs don't respond, simply file a ticket on Trac. Nobody will blame you for this.
Instead you decided to have 5 minutes of trolololo in game and "fame" on forum, congratulations.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 03:08:33 pm by JovankaB »
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2013, 03:18:11 pm »

If you PM exploit and devs don't respond, simply file a ticket on Trac. Nobody will blame you for this.
Instead you decided to have 5 minutes of trolololo in game and "fame" on forum, congratulations.

options:
"5 minutes of trolololo in game and "fame" on forum" - in practice raging people.
or
nothing

after my character and collection got destroyed, i choose 1st one.

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2013, 04:02:07 pm »

Ah just as I presumed. The "game" is still falling apart, more and more each day. Can't the wipe just please hurry and come? I'd love to seriously start playing again, and with all this nonsense, its near impossible to enjoy yourself.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2013, 04:07:37 pm »

Ah just as I presumed. The "game" is still falling apart, more and more each day. Can't the wipe just please hurry and come? I'd love to seriously start playing again, and with all this nonsense, its near impossible to enjoy yourself.
Whats the point to a rushed wipe if there are no new features/fixes.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 25 queries.