Other > Junktown

How to PK in NCR with no consequences [GUIDE]

<< < (8/14) > >>

Wipe:

--- Quote from: Trokanis on February 11, 2013, 05:35:33 am ---Meh, just consider the source Wipe.

--- End quote ---
Source doesn't matter when it comes to bugs. I saw players, usually summarized with same words you used, during TC rework few years back. And they was worthy testers, with dedication to find bugs and present them in easy to reproduce way. After all, bugs doesn't need nicks attached, as long person fixing them doesn't need additional info :)

Trokanis:

--- Quote from: Wipe on February 11, 2013, 05:57:53 am ---Source doesn't matter when it comes to bugs. I saw players, usually summarized with same words you used, during TC rework few years back. And they was worthy testers, with dedication to find bugs and present them in easy to reproduce way. After all, bugs doesn't need nicks attached, as long person fixing them doesn't need additional info :)

--- End quote ---

Very very true, I meant about the bitching, and calling dev's fail, and the whole posting of a guide on how to ruin time in NCR stuff.  But you are 100% right bug reports are bug reports, the more the better no matter who they come from.

shenbei8:
it's interesting, i think i will have a try. be careful people in NCR

ronillon:
Exploits should be widely known, so everyone can enjoy. Especially when they do not affect game economy like unlimited drugs/items.

**Preparing a squad to attack Junktown. Stupid town, always hated their guards.**

Alec Ramsey:
i would have played this game for months straight and never came across some complicated bug.  great, instead of playing, we can all grief people to hell in NCR.  because thats more fun, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version