"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 07:59:11 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: How to PK in NCR with no consequences [GUIDE]  (Read 21833 times)

Re: How to PK in NCR with no consequences [GUIDE]
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2013, 03:23:11 am »

i hope when will they disable pvp at gunrunners. looted some good stuff already and made some people raging

basically, you can abuse this bug everywhere even in VC killing npcs.
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2013, 03:48:33 am »

Band-aid solution for announcing the slave exploit and inviting people to jump on it. I hate ncr. Its the most protected city in game but its the most dangerous.
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2013, 03:54:29 am »

LMAO what can you expect from people not even adults yet.  People are gonna abuse anything and everything they can.  Now NCR is an annoying thief hole, guess what it always was, It's still not worth bringing items there.  Punk noobs abusing exploits in GR?!  What else is new?  The Dev's probably didn't turn off PvP in NCR as a feature change, simply as a temporary fix, which is done in many games where noobs find some exploit and rather than be mature just repeat it over and over to the detriment of the game.  Oh well NCR is just like it has always been, only a place to go for griefers and noobs.  Back to Mariposa I guess lol.
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2013, 05:29:10 am »

Only "hilarious" thing i see in here is OP, which pretends that he/she doesn't know how the update cycle works, even if he/she plays for little longer than 2 days according to (probably) his own words.

Let's try a simple way, once more, for a 4294967295 time:

report -> fix -> update

See? It's that simple. Of course, time between report and update maybe different, no matter how game-breaking it may be. Fix can be also applied in few minutes, but time before we reach "update" stage may be even longer if some serious change is implemented. In that case all has to wait until things works as planned, and doesn't break mechanics which everyone expect to works - and it may be everything, from TC mechanics to pressing C to display character screen.

But wait a second; if this thread was supposed to bring the fix faster it failed hard, making it nothing more than "devs didn't fix what I reported, here is MY REVENGE! now they will fix it in a seconds!". And yet it changed almost nothing, becouse of one or two bigger changes for next update which are in progress right now, and can't be simply commented. Almost, as only thing done is spoiling fun for people which didn't know mentioned bug. No idea for what reason, i'll just wait when OP will be on the other side of another exploit.

To end this post, as i feel it won't change anything anyway: every bug report is appreciated, including this one. But making exploits widely know is not a way to go, as they won't help anyone, and usually makes only things worse. Thread could be made hidden, OP could start spread info in other ways with usual devs sux note. Update could be rushed and break worldmap mechanics, devs sux. Hotfix could be... oh wait, hotfix already was done, but devs sux anyway.

So tell me racoon, this thread have any other reason to exists, other than trying to make us ungrateful bastards which ignore the voice of community? If not, sorry that i asked.

tl;dr - Shitpost nobody cares to read.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 05:44:00 am by Wipe »
Games are meant to be created, not played...
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2013, 05:35:33 am »

Meh, just consider the source Wipe.  The dude isn't even old enough to drink in some countries and thinks he's got a handle on the way things should work.  And you're right it was a pretty pathetic cry for attention.  BTW you suck for not fixing my Explorer perk!!! j/k  Don't let the dreg's get to ya. 
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 05:38:16 am by Trokanis »

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2013, 05:57:53 am »

Meh, just consider the source Wipe.
Source doesn't matter when it comes to bugs. I saw players, usually summarized with same words you used, during TC rework few years back. And they was worthy testers, with dedication to find bugs and present them in easy to reproduce way. After all, bugs doesn't need nicks attached, as long person fixing them doesn't need additional info :)
Games are meant to be created, not played...
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2013, 06:21:13 am »

Source doesn't matter when it comes to bugs. I saw players, usually summarized with same words you used, during TC rework few years back. And they was worthy testers, with dedication to find bugs and present them in easy to reproduce way. After all, bugs doesn't need nicks attached, as long person fixing them doesn't need additional info :)

Very very true, I meant about the bitching, and calling dev's fail, and the whole posting of a guide on how to ruin time in NCR stuff.  But you are 100% right bug reports are bug reports, the more the better no matter who they come from.

shenbei8

• Science: 300%
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2013, 06:42:48 am »

it's interesting, i think i will have a try. be careful people in NCR
-------------辐射2的发烧友.骨灰级玩家--------------

-----------------生化危机忠实粉丝----------------

--------------- 产品设计师 室内设计师-------------
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2013, 08:54:15 am »

Exploits should be widely known, so everyone can enjoy. Especially when they do not affect game economy like unlimited drugs/items.

**Preparing a squad to attack Junktown. Stupid town, always hated their guards.**

Alec Ramsey

• spiders, snakes, and lizards heads......
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2013, 12:25:10 pm »

i would have played this game for months straight and never came across some complicated bug.  great, instead of playing, we can all grief people to hell in NCR.  because thats more fun, right?

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2013, 12:26:53 pm »

i would have played this game for months straight and never came across some complicated bug.  great, instead of playing, we can all grief people to hell in NCR.  because thats more fun, right?
No one is forcing you to go to NCR dude
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2013, 02:48:32 pm »

So tell me racoon, this thread have any other reason to exists, other than trying to make us ungrateful bastards which ignore the voice of community? If not, sorry that i asked.

Wipe, I didnt demand you to fix this exploit in 1 second. I just wanted people to have fun before it will be nerfed. what's your problem? why so offensive about age? just a cheap argument. and yes, i know how does update cycle works because i am finishing IT school very soon + i have courses (cisco, xaml, sep etc) so i know some things about programming, computers and development of projects. pointing age is all you guys got? jesus christ... making guide is sign of being underaged, retarded and such. good to know.

i think i will have a try. be careful people in NCR

i think you should read previous posts before you write something. you just showed that you're raising speech with spamming. it was told several times that pvp in ncr is disabled.

PS was joking about gunrunners, but was hoping for such flame. you all know, its an art
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2013, 03:25:02 pm »

It was extremely fun actually... :|
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2013, 05:35:51 pm »

Killing people in ncr because you are bored is a time honoured fonline tradition, this pvp ban is sacrilege.

Opera

• Guardian
    • Nitue.net
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2013, 05:44:54 pm »

I just wanted people to have fun before it will be nerfed.

Uh, using an exploit is only fun for the exploiters. Not so fun for the possible victims.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 21 queries.