Other > Junktown

How to PK in NCR with no consequences [GUIDE]

(1/14) > >>

racoon:
this is my first guide, i am making it because i am bored.

this guide will teach you how to kill other players/guards in ncr without being killed after first shot. basically it works like guards would ignore you.

i reported this bug/glitch/exploit but noone gives a shit so...

what do you need:
1. character which you will be using to do rampage
2. character with at least 7 slaves (i suggest you to use people from rave parties)

How to do it?
1. go with your character A to ncr bazaar.
2. surround your character A with slaves of your second char B.
3. failsteal on slave with char A.
4. with character B command slaves to punch char A.
5. while character A is being punched by 6 npcs, 7th npc need to be juse hex to any of surrounding slaves. it need to be 2 hexes from your char. you can use more slaves. the more the safer, but my research prooved it works with 7.
6. shot everything with char A (use laser rifle or single mode guns/ bazooka because burst weapons will kill your slaves)
7. after you kill everybody just stop shoting, with char B "stop all actions" and leave city. your character wont get killed by guards after it.

here is screenshots with legend:

Creepy is slaves owner. (char B)

Katie is rampage maker (char A)

as you can see i menaged to get 5 bodies on floor in 1 time. it means they all has died in 20 seconds. there was more victims but they disappeared. Katie is surrounded by 11 slaves, and guards just ignores her.

enjoy pking.

PS
1. no, i was not dual logging, i was on Katie, my brother on Creepy on 2nd computer
2. yes, i reported this bug/exploit/glitch.

Bego:
Awesome  ;D

racoon:
i forgot to add 1 thing, other players can shot you, but if they hurt any of slaves, guards will kill these players.

Edit: and 1 more, with this method you lose only 25 reputation. doesnt matter how much players will you kill. only 25 rep for fail stealing.

Opera:
It's nice that you have reported this bug/exploit, but it probably takes a while to fix something like this.

Is this guide made to make it easier for people to ruin the game for everyone? I don't get it.

racoon:
i reported but noone gives a shit. its made for explaination how does this exploit works, and also for general information. maybe someone will abuse it for fun? no idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version