"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 11:42:08 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Hide and seek event  (Read 3823 times)

Hide and seek event
« on: February 07, 2013, 11:26:40 pm »

Hello everybody! i would like to announce event, that was prepaired by me and my bro. First part of this event are three subquest and after then there will be one dungeon where the hunters will confrontate themselves. The one who slain the guard and manage to escape, will obtain bozar. I would like to start tomorrow afternoon (17:00 gmt), or when enough of wastelanders will be gathered
+. I hope somebody will join, everybody are invited (especialy good mood players and newbies that need stuff). For trolls : PLEASE i know if u want to ruin it its very easy so i hope it would be possible to turn this to a good event. The prizes will be some mid-tier blue prints, decent amount of caps, 100/100 stuff, drugs,2 mm EC ammo, good feeling :) So please let me know if u intrested or just go directly to ncr at announced time. There will be not directly lockpickers or thieves requiered but it can be advantage if u go with this chars. The main goal of three subquest will be to find holodisks containing clues for solving the problem, please do not expect some big thing. Each quest will  have three holodisks hidden on locations i will announce directly before start.   Thank you for your attention
Zaakon

PS:name of quests i can tell- Kill the thief, Chef cook's treasure, and Tax collector. I would like to ask u about patient, maybe we will start it tomorrow depending on number of participiants.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 02:26:36 pm by Zaakon »
Re: Hide and seek event
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 02:32:21 pm »

Where exactly will this event take place?
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 03:42:39 pm »

for every subquest there will be one location where it takes place, i dont want to write where exactly before the event starts, conditions for participiants: u should be mobile (car is good), have some cw to take loot, for the bozar part u will need to be equipped. for those who dont have armor and gun i can provide.
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 04:09:51 pm »

Well the location could be a problem... Unless it's a private base any player can just come in and ruin the event.
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 04:26:07 pm »

yes, thank you for this warning i will think about it. But the character of the quests i think is basicaly hunt. U need to find a holodisk where is closer info of what u looking for. So far i dont see so much interest from player base so idk if this event will even happen :) please ALL WHO WANT TO PLAY: SIGN UP HERE OR THROUGH PM. thank you

Redivivus

• Fear
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 04:31:36 pm »

U need to find a holodisk.
As far as you said what is needed to find i advice you to hide it in some container.
Innocence proves nothing
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 07:20:39 pm »

so there is 5 holodisks around ncr now... it can be on ground, locker or npc
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 12:30:25 am »

thanks to all participiants i hope it was fun, i can promisse i will prepaire more (little bit harder cuz the team was really good- congrats btw.)
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 01:01:22 am »

I started a few hours late, but i found some nice little stashes.
Hope i'm awake for the next one  ;)
Everything must change.
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2013, 06:15:55 pm »

next event coming soon!! (this weekend)
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2013, 07:36:01 pm »

Good ! :D
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 20 queries.