Other > Faction Announcements

Chosen soldiers.

<< < (2/18) > >>

greenthumb:

--- Quote from: Kelin on February 03, 2013, 05:33:48 pm ---It would be quite honest to reveal your true identity so people will know what to expect. Just a good advice.

--- End quote ---

Until your identity will not be revealed, i will assume that revealing it, would hurt "new CS" reputation instantly, good luck though.

maszrum:
sounds nice if this is for real.

im curious how many players you have, and who ll play with you and hope you ll be active, not only after 21:00gmt1 ++

chosen soldiers:
thank you , yes i am hopeing i can gather enough players together to be able to fight against SOT and BBS and that we can gather good enough players. i respect SOT and BBS as you guys are very good in pvp but would be nice if you guys can fight another faction instead of the same two factions all the time, but thank you for kind responce so far :) if i get enough players to join we will be for sure be fighting before that time hehe

Number5Live:

--- Quote from: chosen soldiers on February 03, 2013, 06:00:21 pm ---thank you , yes i am hopeing i can gather enough players together to be able to fight against SOT and BBS and that we can gather good enough players. i respect SOT and BBS as you guys are very good in pvp but would be nice if you guys can fight another faction instead of the same two factions all the time, but thank you for kind responce so far :) if i get enough players to join we will be for sure be fighting before that time hehe

--- End quote ---

Thank you Jacky, hopefully more gangs will return, but I lost hope.

Cyber Jesus:
Experienced and valuable players are already in factions, only trolls and rapers left.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version