"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 07:22:25 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Chosen soldiers.  (Read 27774 times)

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
Re: Chosen soldiers.
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2013, 08:22:38 pm »

The latest  projection numbers show that at the current rate of players leaving the server almost 1 out of every 10 fonline players will be off the server by 2015
You're mistaken dude. At the of rate of players leaving right now the server will have double population by 2015.
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2013, 08:46:31 pm »

ok i gathered enough players so we are going to tc maybe tonight or tomoro just going to add players to terminal, so everyone who has pmed me please send me all your players names , including you cloud and greasy , all of you who pm me personal messge on here send me all names of your alts, and ill send you all the mumble details , ill add you all to base and all you guys gotta do is accept and we can take it from there and see what we can do, i will not lie its going to be hard at first guys, SOT and BBS(c88) are very very good players and faction so we might lose our first fights but we will use this to learn and then hopefully destroy them :D , i have full confidence we will give them a good fight, and we will get loot, so please send me alts so i can do this straight away so we can have a fight thank you, also people who are onabout players being dead and things i think i have enough players now ive had like 18 players wanting to join thats all im saying thank you very much , chosen soldiers lets put our plan together and fight and win . no1 will die alone and noone will be left behind :D we in it all together so send me them alts guys :D

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2013, 09:15:49 pm »

Will you now tell us who you actually are?
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2013, 09:24:01 pm »

ok i gathered enough players so we are going to tc maybe tonight or tomoro just going to add players to terminal, so everyone who has pmed me please send me all your players names , including you cloud and greasy , all of you who pm me personal messge on here send me all names of your alts, and ill send you all the mumble details , ill add you all to base and all you guys gotta do is accept and we can take it from there and see what we can do, i will not lie its going to be hard at first guys, SOT and BBS(c88) are very very good players and faction so we might lose our first fights but we will use this to learn and then hopefully destroy them :D , i have full confidence we will give them a good fight, and we will get loot, so please send me alts so i can do this straight away so we can have a fight thank you, also people who are onabout players being dead and things i think i have enough players now ive had like 18 players wanting to join thats all im saying thank you very much , chosen soldiers lets put our plan together and fight and win . no1 will die alone and noone will be left behind :D we in it all together so send me them alts guys :D

Finally say   ,, hallelujah ,,  8)
IN VINO VERITAS, IN VAGINA PENIS (PlaYboy)
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2013, 10:56:44 pm »

Something is wrong here... This guy is too friendly and respectful towards other factions...

jacky.

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2013, 01:45:46 am »

He is to friendly...
!!!! It is a TRAP !!!!
Hehehe this forum is epic :)
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2013, 06:25:52 am »

He is to friendly...
!!!! It is a TRAP !!!!
Hehehe this forum is epic :)

!!!It's a JACKY!!!1

Because Deep woudln't give a fuck ;d

jacky.

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2013, 07:45:00 am »

First of all. It is not me because i dont give a Fuck about CS and making new faction. And last most important thing i am really bored of this game. So try harder

2nd. You can compare my and his english style and u can easly notice his eng is more advance Than mine. If cs want to come back, i dont care...this game is to boring even with out looking for ncr "cs"
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 10:10:37 am by jacky. »
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2013, 03:15:24 pm »

Jacky so, when will be your first TC as choosen squad ? :D :D
IN VINO VERITAS, IN VAGINA PENIS (PlaYboy)

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2013, 06:04:25 pm »

im still wondering, its high level trolling or someone is really building faction for pvp ? :o
anyway goodluck, you will need that becouse some gangs reached high level of organisation, tactic, logistic, etc.

thats the big problems, we are playing this game for so long and newcomers cant compare with dominating factions.
in my option only solution is total change of game play with playable npc factions. otherwise we will have such situation like we now. same story every season.

jacky.

« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2013, 07:29:14 pm »

Jacky so, when will be your first TC as choosen squad ? :D :D

After black widows and hawks trust me last thing i want is to be leader of nabzzzes
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 07:33:07 pm by jacky. »
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2013, 10:44:33 pm »

stop trolling this post ,
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2013, 11:29:18 pm »

im still wondering, its high level trolling or someone is really building faction for pvp ? :o
They are building a faction - because they removed my naab chars from original CS base. Not sure if for pvp but atm there isn't any other point of playing else than pvp here.

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2013, 04:43:21 am »

There never was any other point than PvP.
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

jacky.

« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2013, 04:41:55 pm »

i heard something about role playing, crafting, trading, skins and idling in ncr....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 27 queries.