Other > Faction Announcements

Chosen soldiers.

(1/18) > >>

chosen soldiers:
Chosen Soldiers Recruitment center:

Chosen soldiers are recruiting again. this time with a few changes as an ex member i have taken leadership of the faction and I'm looking for skilled experienced players to join the ranks of the chosen soldiers. It's a shame to have seen this faction break because it was at it's former state a really good PVP faction. I know that we had a bad reputation but that was because of certain players but not all players. This time scammers , base rape and thief’s are not welcome only people who are interested in PVP and playing for fun (good people). I want to do bring the chosen soldiers back on track and hopefully become Number one pvp faction in game with a good reputation. I hope this post will attract good people to join and i hope you all can see what I’m trying to do.

The requirements in joining are as following:

-Must use mumble and mic
-Must be over 18 (we might make exceptions on depending how mature you are)
-Not scared to lose gear and die in game
-Must be prepared to be active in pvp
-Don’t come as a alt but must come as a player
-must keep a good athmophere within the chosen soldiers comunity

Our goals are to be active in game as a strong PVP gang , working hard to gain town control , new reno fights and playing the game for fun. We wish to be a good contender against SOT and BBS/C88 and become a  good  faction just as these two groups.
Please respect this post in regards with no trolling and only post if its something positive and if you are interested in joining the chosen soldiers ranks.
Either post here or pm me if you are interested in joining.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Best regards,

The last chosen soldier

Lotus_:
goodluck , would be nice to see you guys fighting in pvp again

Kelin:
It would be quite honest to reveal your true identity so people will know what to expect. Just a good advice.

chosen soldiers:
thank you for the advice kelin :D, but till i get more players into the faction then i keep it like this.

i would be nice to gain a player as  yourself into our ranks

Kelin:
Do I look like an opportunist?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version