"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 10:22:42 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Chosen soldiers.  (Read 27410 times)

Chosen soldiers.
« on: February 03, 2013, 05:18:25 pm »

Chosen Soldiers Recruitment center:

Chosen soldiers are recruiting again. this time with a few changes as an ex member i have taken leadership of the faction and I'm looking for skilled experienced players to join the ranks of the chosen soldiers. It's a shame to have seen this faction break because it was at it's former state a really good PVP faction. I know that we had a bad reputation but that was because of certain players but not all players. This time scammers , base rape and thief’s are not welcome only people who are interested in PVP and playing for fun (good people). I want to do bring the chosen soldiers back on track and hopefully become Number one pvp faction in game with a good reputation. I hope this post will attract good people to join and i hope you all can see what I’m trying to do.

The requirements in joining are as following:

-Must use mumble and mic
-Must be over 18 (we might make exceptions on depending how mature you are)
-Not scared to lose gear and die in game
-Must be prepared to be active in pvp
-Don’t come as a alt but must come as a player
-must keep a good athmophere within the chosen soldiers comunity

Our goals are to be active in game as a strong PVP gang , working hard to gain town control , new reno fights and playing the game for fun. We wish to be a good contender against SOT and BBS/C88 and become a  good  faction just as these two groups.
Please respect this post in regards with no trolling and only post if its something positive and if you are interested in joining the chosen soldiers ranks.
Either post here or pm me if you are interested in joining.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Best regards,

The last chosen soldier
Re: Chosen soldiers.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 05:30:14 pm »

goodluck , would be nice to see you guys fighting in pvp again
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 05:33:48 pm »

It would be quite honest to reveal your true identity so people will know what to expect. Just a good advice.
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 05:49:51 pm »

thank you for the advice kelin :D, but till i get more players into the faction then i keep it like this.

i would be nice to gain a player as  yourself into our ranks
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 05:51:40 pm »

Do I look like an opportunist?  ;D

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 05:54:48 pm »

It would be quite honest to reveal your true identity so people will know what to expect. Just a good advice.

Until your identity will not be revealed, i will assume that revealing it, would hurt "new CS" reputation instantly, good luck though.

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 05:56:31 pm »

sounds nice if this is for real.

im curious how many players you have, and who ll play with you and hope you ll be active, not only after 21:00gmt1 ++
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 06:00:21 pm »

thank you , yes i am hopeing i can gather enough players together to be able to fight against SOT and BBS and that we can gather good enough players. i respect SOT and BBS as you guys are very good in pvp but would be nice if you guys can fight another faction instead of the same two factions all the time, but thank you for kind responce so far :) if i get enough players to join we will be for sure be fighting before that time hehe
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 06:07:02 pm »

thank you , yes i am hopeing i can gather enough players together to be able to fight against SOT and BBS and that we can gather good enough players. i respect SOT and BBS as you guys are very good in pvp but would be nice if you guys can fight another faction instead of the same two factions all the time, but thank you for kind responce so far :) if i get enough players to join we will be for sure be fighting before that time hehe

Thank you Jacky, hopefully more gangs will return, but I lost hope.

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2013, 06:08:04 pm »

Experienced and valuable players are already in factions, only trolls and rapers left.
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2013, 06:22:49 pm »

Experienced and valuable players are already in factions, only trolls and rapers left.

yess , but there are players who are in factions right this minute who arent getting enough pvp action, i promise we will get pvp action all the time , at this moment in time all i want to do is try and get our faction up and running again , like i said in beginning with a good reputation, i want to try something different, thiefs , and scammers will not be allowed to join.

kompreSor

• FOnline 3
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2013, 06:36:51 pm »

Hubertus back to come, I dont believe...
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2013, 06:54:15 pm »

I would like to join, I have mumble and I have beaten Fallout 1 and 2, But I am new to Fonline and am looking to join a faction so yeah :D.
I also speak english.

LeonTheNorse

• Hobo with a shotgun
    • Crazy 88 Forum
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2013, 07:05:28 pm »

good luck, looking forward to more pvp again.
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2013, 07:44:13 pm »

thank you leon, and minty thank you for showing interest in chosen soldiers i will keep you updated.

i just hope other wastelanders in game give the chosen soldiers a chance and join us so we can pvp again thank you everyon for positive comments in post :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 21 queries.