"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 06, 2024, 04:36:16 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: I'm looking for gang  (Read 10259 times)

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
Re: I'm looking for gang
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2013, 06:24:41 pm »

Talking with you is pointless, you have always right ;D
Anyway I would like to see screenshots bbs + hawks in this season.

I want to see this pictures too, very interesting.
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2013, 08:25:16 pm »

BTW MSH, the SOT of this session is a alliance like COA is, no difference except loot sharing.

I see that players black out the first 4 months of the session, we stopped playing because we basically didn't have anything to do, in other words all other factions were sent to caves because you all were incapable to adapt fast enough.

Weak, pathetic and obsolete.

Sooner or later there will be a new session and when that time comes, I will be here to remind you that.

Before SOT returned on 2238 there was many factions with balanced numbers of players, your team fucked up this...

We came back and we had similar numbers with other factions, though some of these factions mysteriously disappeared and then you came back with BBCSBHHC88GUARDIANREESEGANG alliance.

Even more pathetic.

Rest of recruiting was just to adapt to your growing number with what you clearly over-exaggerated, because hey, you always loose on equal numbers in practice, we all know how weak and full of pathetic noobs your faction consists of.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 08:34:46 pm by T-888 »

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2013, 08:52:32 pm »

butthurt again tripltroll ??

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2013, 08:57:58 pm »

I see that players black out the first 4 months of the session, we stopped playing because we basically didn't have anything to do, in other words all other factions were sent to caves because you all were incapable to adapt fast enough.

Sooner or later there will be a new session and when that time comes, I will be here to remind you that.

We came back and we had similar numbers with other factions, though some of these factions mysteriously disappeared and then you came back with BBCSBHHC88GUARDIANREESEGANG alliance.

Even more pathetic.

Rest of recruiting was just to adapt to your growing number with what you clearly over-exaggerated, because hey, you always loose on equal numbers in practice, we all know how weak and full of pathetic noobs your faction consists of.

you leaved server cause you are weak. We taking al your towns and you cannot stopped us so you ragequited.

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2013, 09:14:58 pm »

OMG, wtf are you talking about? Like usual you didn't understand anything. Ask MSH to explain you if he have time to waste  ::)

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2013, 09:30:19 pm »

Stop spamming kompreSor's topic.
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2013, 09:32:49 pm »

Denial is fascinating. I've told this before and I will tell you this again, Soldiers of Thunderstorm is one single faction, we don't differentiate further in sub-factions, it is not an alliance, now it is only up to you to wrap your head around it and stop talking bullshit like you always do.

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2013, 09:36:58 pm »

Denial is fascinating. I've told this before and I will tell you this again, Soldiers of Thunderstorm is one single faction, we don't differentiate further in sub-factions, it is not an alliance, now it is only for you to wrap your head around it and stop talking bullshit like you always do.

SOT is a merge between factions. Some make alliance, some merge. If you want to think otherwise and that make you happy go ahead, you are the only one who care.

I hope you get a great day!

« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2013, 09:52:02 pm »

Like Rogues? Or TTTLA? OR BBS? OR C88? OR SOT?

CS was probably the only faction who was competitive on a good periode of time without any alliance. Faction like Rogues make alliance with SOT or BBS most of 2238 history, same for us but on the other sides.

BTW MSH, the SOT of this session is a alliance like COA is, no difference except loot sharing.

Now read and comprehend what are you writing.

Soldiers of Thunderstorm has never been an alliance, now you understood it. Now I don't understand that Chosen Soldiers were the only good competitive faction on their own, in other words you are just talking bullshit because you aren't independent and you purely exist in an alliance. I just see the flaws and where it hurts players. Meaning that all of your factions separately don't exist, there aren't any "Lawyers", "Guardians", "Crazy88" and whatever because you aren't capable of existing on your own, your fooling yourself that your alliance consists of these factions.

Look, your alliance is all that you are left, those handful of players of each "faction", more like remnants and leftovers.

There aren't any Rogues left, only ex-members and they are now Soldiers of Thunderstorm. It would be fucking funny if I tried to convince that SOT consists of Rogue members, because there aren't any anymore.

That's why your fucking funny.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 09:56:47 pm by T-888 »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2013, 09:59:50 pm »

I see that players black out the first 4 months of the session, we stopped playing because we basically didn't have anything to do

As far as i remember you stopped when other gangs gained 500 influenced in BH and Redding. I remember (PVP)Sultan's words about 1 week assault to get back all towns... and that heavy fail. Next time you showed up was TNB. First alliance in current season  ;) Pretty lame anyway.

But it was really cool to see you blablabling on forum board while the other teams(BBS, CoA, Hawks) had fun with fixed TC system hehe

PS. still waiting for screens of BBS and Hawks alliance  ;D
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:05:58 pm by manero »
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2013, 10:16:11 pm »

Everything long, long time ago before The North Bandits. I'm sure there are more screens of other player alliances against Soldiers of Thunderstorm, I can dig out more, there is more than one member in our faction.

PS. still waiting for screens of BBS and Hawks alliance  ;D

I think I can dig out it from some members, but that will have to wait.

So, you were saying?

Wait ... where was I? ...

weak, pathetic and obsolete.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:18:30 pm by T-888 »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2013, 10:21:23 pm »

I think I can dig out it from some members, but that will have to wait.

You can try but you won't find anything. Im sure you are thinking about Klamath(January), really bad info from the scouts.

But try to suprise me  ;)

« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2013, 10:22:42 pm »

If I'm not mistaken it was one of the first battles in den, I remember you were taking positions in influence zone at junkyard and I was with Gauss shooting your asses and we were closing in on your position. :)

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2013, 10:35:43 pm »

first alliance which made tc unbalanced,before that chances were pretty equal for every faction

chances pretty equal ? bbs had 12-15+ players everyday and you were so proud to post screenshots on from 7vs13 fights. you even posted some screensots from your teamspeak where you had 16? bbs there. so wtf?

we gathered people and somehow your number start decreasing every day. same with tttla - in first fight you just destoryed us with 15 plaers (you recored video) so, why you needed alliances against same numbers? you are dare to blame us ? :D

i agree with triple. to be honest - its that the way how our team sees this game and other teams. probably you have similar vision of our team and you are really beliving what you posting here. we dont care and you dont care what we belive so.. fuck it.

PS. still waiting for screens of BBS and Hawks alliance

you are hilarious! you played there! "alliance" lasts for week but still. you played with hawks/tsar on begining of seaons when you had only 6players. anyway who cares? you?

screenshots - i have them on my stationary pc, im to lazy to plug that cpu. i ll ask some guys for screenshots if you really want to.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:59:04 pm by maszrum »
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2013, 10:38:37 pm »

I don't really care whether BBS played with Hawks at start of session or not, alliance or not, they were just adapting to our numbers to be honest, but the argument that we made the first alliance in the session and it is all our fault is like the biggest horse shit I've heard in a long time.

I should be probably less arrogant about this all, but what the hell. I like to throw acid in people face when they talk nonsense.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:44:27 pm by T-888 »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 17 queries.