"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:32:49 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Crippled groin  (Read 1810 times)

Crippled groin
« on: January 22, 2013, 09:58:11 pm »

When groin is crippled it has the same effect as crippling both legs, target cannot walk. No one has the time/luck to cripple both legs to stop someone from running, this would actually make it possible to somewhat disable a player before he bursts you to death.

Re: Crippled groin
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 10:03:22 pm »

Whats stopping him burst, I know m60 has no problem..?

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 10:56:38 pm »

Cripple groin - No more sex
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 11:04:41 pm »

I'd rather see here knock-out than crippling legs. It wouldn't require doctor and the effect is be similar.
And oh, can you imagine a doctor "fixing" your dick to make you walk again? Personally, I can't.

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 11:10:42 pm »

Crippled groin - forced to walk for several seconds
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 04:25:31 am »

crippled groin - cannot /e t bag
Roaming the waste again.

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 04:29:06 am »

Crippled groin - 5 second stun cool down, and slow hp loss from vomiting.. hehe

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 05:15:48 am »

Good idea, Roach. Crippled groin would stop any man in his tracks, at least for a few moments. Vomiting also a good idea. Maybe Psycho cuts time in half or something, but good idea.
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 10:49:08 pm »

You would basically be making it a useless feature to shoot legs then. There shouldn't be a feature where one possibility is always better than the other.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 11:02:01 pm »

shooting legs is already pointless, unlike arms where you only have to cripple one to get the desired effect you have to cripple both. Limbs are pretty resistant to crippling to begin with and legs lacks the bonus of your enemy dropping his weapon even if it wasn't a cripple.

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 11:07:13 pm »

You would basically be making it a useless feature to shoot legs then. There shouldn't be a feature where one possibility is always better than the other.

Precisely the point I was going to make.

I see that balance is quite a foreign term for many players here.

shooting legs is already pointless, unlike arms where you only have to cripple one to get the desired effect you have to cripple both. Limbs are pretty resistant to crippling to begin with and legs lacks the bonus of your enemy dropping his weapon even if it wasn't a cripple.

And? What's your point? Something doesn't work so let us get rid of it?

Instead of making leg shots useless, they just need a simple buff which could be achieved by altering critical tables.

The ability to make the target unable to run is good enough, but it needs something more along with it, like a lot better chance to knockdown as it only makes sense to balance current system.
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 11:09:32 pm »

Leg shots are already useless. It would take what, 60 ap to cripple both of someones legs? versus the 12 ap it takes to kill you.

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 11:16:38 pm »

No they are not useless, because there is currently an unique effect tied to them, something no other body shot has. Leg shots are just underpowered, they need a buff and no you don't need to cripple both legs in order to benefit from those kind of hits.
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 08:57:49 am »

And truth be told other than instant knockout from groin, or headshot nothing is gonna stop the m60 from bursting you.  And if you're shooting groin you might as well shoot head instead.  Making it so enemy can't walk is only useful if you have a sniper with max range and can see them before they see you. 
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13

avv

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2013, 10:47:08 am »

Crippled groin for males should change their gender.

But honestly, groincrits cause good KOs unlike leg and arm cripples. Also the hit chance is the same as arms and legs so it probably doesn't need a cripple status.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.554 seconds with 28 queries.